Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-6/10/24

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Palace confirmed in the relegation places until at least, October 21st.

Long May it continue.
Niiice.jpg
NIIIICE !

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
To be fair theyve looked pretty good so far ....drew with villa and us. Dunno what hat happened today
I’m guessing the same fate that befalls nearly all plucky new PL teams… should those 100% levels of determination and energy drop a mere few percentage points… BOOM the millions the hammers have spent proves its quality… and you get (sweet Jesus) hammered.

They’ve expended so much in the first few weeks a little fatigue will have crept in, and the results will follow.

They’re punching, much like Luton last season… they might beat the drop but I suspect the wear and tear will see them struggle big time as the season drags on.

It’s fanciful in the extreme to expect them to do anything but, and I firmly expect a few more heavy defeats, interspersed with some genuine shocks and home wins… us for example, almost guaranteed as a Ipswich home win, probs off the back of us beating a top six side…

The PL is so skewed in terms of ‘fairness’ that being genuinely ‘plucky’ will almost never be enough… remembering that Bournemouth are definitely not ‘genuinely plucky’ …

I wish them luck, they’re going to need it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here