Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/3/23

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wanted Liverpool to lose this thinking man u were out of reach but they won't let a 2 goal lead slip now surely?
I've recorded it, so now watching it 'live', so this isn't after-timing, but I think Man U will save this.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neville talking crap on Sky proving he will argue for the sake of it. Perhaps he should stick to politics and sucking up to Corbyn
And managing Valencia so well

Reactions: cjd

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Neville talking crap on Sky proving he will argue for the sake of it. Perhaps he should stick to politics and sucking up to Corbyn
Woah, someone working for a media company is being paid to take a contrary position and drive traffic and conversation?

I am shocked and outraged.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Woah, someone working for a media company is being paid to take a contrary position and drive traffic and conversation?

I am shocked and outraged.
Are you watching it?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are you watching it?
No but it’s pretty obvious why it’s happening, if everyone agreed they wouldn’t have a show and everyone would turn off.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No but it’s pretty obvious why it’s happening, if everyone agreed they wouldn’t have a show and everyone would turn off.
I think you need to watch it before saying that it’s obviously contrived. Neville’s parting shot was “and it’s goodbye from Liverpool TV”!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Whilst enjoying the Liverpool game, all I kept thinking at 1 then 2 then 3 was come on United because a draw or away win was the best for us. Liverpool, from being well below us a few weeks ago, are now above us and doubled their GD in a day. Games in hand maybe, but those games have to be won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here