Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 31/8 - 1/9/24

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The media driven Arsenal 'fairytale' now to be replaced by the Liverpool one, the magic of Anfield etc.
This rather assumes the media love-in for Liverpool went away. Especially given Neville is about the only non-Liverpool pundit on Sky.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
The media driven Arsenal 'fairytale' now to be replaced by the Liverpool one, the magic of Anfield etc.
We get our fair share of praise these days though, don’t we? Bournemouth and Brentford will join us if they keep up their early season form too

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sorry about the result.

Add Keane, Carney, Richards, Prutton, Merson.
I had forgotten Richards (or possibly blotted him from my memory) but very rarely see Keane TBH, and Merse mainly does Saturday afternoons, no?

Also not sure why you’re sorry about the result?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In the past you said for people in your world reasons, it’s awful if Liverpool win.
Ah get you, it’s not awful as such I just dislike them intently, although it’s similar to the Palace vs Chelsea game earlier of not really enjoying either side wining much. Basically thank goodness for the cricket to avoid having to watch them!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ah get you, it’s not awful as such I just dislike them intently, although it’s similar to the Palace vs Chelsea game earlier of not really enjoying either side wining much. Basically thank goodness for the cricket to avoid having to watch them!

A good weekend for me. Albion, plus Pool beat ManU and all the London clubs I dislike lost/drew. The Everton implosion was also remarkable.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We get our fair share of praise these days though, don’t we? Bournemouth and Brentford will join us if they keep up their early season form too
Often with the proviso: "With all due respect to". One pundit said about our Man U game that we were overachieving while Utd were underachieving by contrast, which is absolutely true, but we are always reminded of where we're actually supposed to be in the pecking order. Maybe I'm being too precious about it, but who is to tell us what we should be achieving...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here