Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4-2/5/22

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
06fbf300d1de40d5544972fcb28ff438.jpg

Would have preferred my first bet to come in for safety confirmed but not a bad reinvestment

Everton in serious trouble

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Leeds or Everton for the final slot hopefully. Either works, although I suspect Lampard may prove more useless than the American. To see Leeds survive and then lose Phillips and Raphinha for next season would be good too. Win-win.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Leeds now have City, Arsenal, and Chelsea to play.

Im not sure who i would enjoy more to be relegated, Everton or Leeds. Everton would be hilarious because of how much money they've spent over the years. But seeing our arrogant friends at Leeds go down would also be brilliant.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Leeds now have City, Arsenal, and Chelsea to play.

Im not sure who i would enjoy more to be relegated, Everton or Leeds. Everton would be hilarious because of how much money they've spent over the years. But seeing our arrogant friends at Leeds go down would also be brilliant.

I might even ending up wanting Palace to beat Everton - just so long as they can't catch us by then.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Norwich now relegated. GD makes it almist impossible for Watford to survive either. We're not mathematically safe yet ............... but, we're safe!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think I’d rather Everton. They are unlikely to be as bad next year. Burnley and Leeds would have a better chance of heading down

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s shut up the Leeds fans

You will never shut up the European Champions. As Manchester City found out today. Who could compete against that Leeds onslaught of screwed up paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here