Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/12/23 - 2/1/24

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Newcastle are next playing Liverpool- a loss for the Toons there will allow us to retain 9th position (EDIT 8th, I mean!) even if we lose to WHU. If we beat WHU, and Man U draw or lose to Forest today, we will go to 6th.
Sorry quoting myself here - 🤭 So that was part of a big ‘if’🙂. Next Liverpool v Newcastle at Anfield - very possible win for the Reds - we will then be playing WHU for their 6th place …or if Newcastle draw, we only need a draw with WHU to go up to 7th.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Come the Revolution, I won't miss Gary Neville.
What’s wrong with Neville? He’s head and shoulders above any of the other more recent ex-pros (other than our Glenn). Or do you prefer Micah Richards laughing like a moron every five seconds?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
At least one other result has gone our way. Now to win at WHU and get up to 6th!
See my post above - Newcastle need to lose to Liverpool for us to challenge WHU for 6th place win - if they draw at Anfield on Monday, we will be playing for 7th place on Tuesday.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
See my post above - Newcastle need to lose to Liverpool for us to challenge WHU for 6th place win - if they draw at Anfield on Monday, we will be playing for 7th place on Tuesday.
Newcastle are a point behind us, if we beat West Ham we will go 6th no matter what will have happened on Monday between Newcastle and Liverpool.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It always amazes me that someone can be so confident and yet so wrong in the age of smartphones and Google.
It always amazes me that someone can have such a hollow existence to give a shit about irrelevance. Anyway . . . . Villa, spawny cheating ****s . . .how long will they get away with that? It's a long run already.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
It always amazes me that someone can have such a hollow existence to give a shit about irrelevance. Anyway . . . . Villa, spawny cheating ****s . . .how long will they get away with that? It's a long run already.

Because the media describe it as ‘the dark arts’, it’s not f***ing Hogwarts, it’s cheating, plain and simple, Unai Emery is a f***ing cheat and promotes it, even prioritises it in his team, until the media stop sugar coating it and call it for what it is it will carry on. It’s not just Villa but right now they are far and away the worst in the PL at CHEATING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here