Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]1454514790353801219[/tweet]

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Would love to see Norwich beat Leeds today not only sending Leeds fans into meltdown, but also putting Newcastle bottom

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would love to see Norwich beat Leeds today not only sending Leeds fans into meltdown, but also putting Newcastle bottom

Yep - looking forward to this far more than I should. I mean Norwich v Leeds, normally what's there to like about that?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
While I think Norwich are definitely going down, they are a bit better (tough schedule so far) than the two points they have... think they have a fair chance of getting something today. Would love it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Spurs are poison currently. feel sorry for Nuno

They’ve nudged ahead of Arsenal on the new manager potentially needed front. Need them to pick up a few results soon, although I suspect GraPott’s too savvy to take that job. Hopefully Viera will be Arsenal’s lead contender if Arteta doesn’t cut it, which would kill two birds.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They’ve nudged ahead of Arsenal on the new manager potentially needed front. Need them to pick up a few results soon, although I suspect GraPott’s too savvy to take that job. Hopefully Viera will be Arsenal’s lead contender if Arteta doesn’t cut it, which would kill two birds.

It's the Spur player's egos that are at fault. Blame Levy mostly for not moving bad blood out. starting with Kane who's basically gone on strike. Mind you Southgate will still blindly pick him for the next waste of a weekend, sorry, international games.

Both Spurs and Arsenal are are rotten

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Up the Canaries!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here