Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/4/21

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Jake Humphrey just signed off by saying that Brighton won’t have enjoyed that result (West Brom). I’m usually he most pessimistic of fans but I can honestly say I am not watching WBA’s results, there is no way they are catching us. I think that Humphrey is just so bitter about that tweet which has haunted him for years. He’s such a ****

Did he really! We were 14 points ahead of them at start of play. That's like saying Liverpool won't enjoy it if we beat United tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jake Humphrey just signed off by saying that Brighton won’t have enjoyed that result (West Brom). I’m usually he most pessimistic of fans but I can honestly say I am not watching WBA’s results, there is no way they are catching us. I think that Humphrey is just so bitter about that tweet which has haunted him for years. He’s such a ****

I won't enjoy the result as it'll diminish our chances of doing much the same, in a couple of weeks time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I may have to turn off the Dirty Leeds game.

The sycophantcy of the commentator and McCoist is making me feel physically sick.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Anyone who had a correct score bet on 2-5 WBA must have got really good odds. Like the few people who bet Leicester would win the title a few years ago at 5000/1

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Apparently, Leeds have a perfect record against the Bottom 5. :ffsparr: Does McCoist even try to research or does he just read a Thesaurus of orgasmic words and spew them over what is essentially this year's Norwich.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How was Baldock not sent off, wasn't even booked

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I may have to turn off the Dirty Leeds game.

The sycophantcy of the commentator and McCoist is making me feel physically sick.

I just logged in to write the same. From the first ten seconds McCoist has been comically sycophantic. Apparently they are "a joy", and even the simplest of passes are "suberb balls".

Sheffield United are laughably bad, and Leeds are labouring to break them down.

God knows how Baldock wasn't sent off for his two-footed assault on Roberts, though. Strangely, VAR didn't look at it, and despite several replays of the incident the commentators didn't think it worthy of comment.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I just logged in to write the same. From the first ten seconds McCoist has been comically sycophantic. Apparently they are "a joy", and even the simplest of passes are "suberb balls".

God knows how Baldock wasn't sent off for his two-footed assault on Roberts, though. Strangely, VAR didn't look at it, and despite several replays of the incident the commentators didn't think it worthy of comment.

The throw in where Raphinio passed the ball out to the opposite side of the pitch" Simple but suberb" :laugh:
You see 10 of them per game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ayling :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Did anyone else also spot Shearer in his pre-match interview replying that nothing's gone right for Sheffield United this season including being denied a goal at Villa due to a VAR error.

(which was last season)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How on earth are Sheffield United drawing at half-time with Leeds(everyone's second team tm)?

We were told Leeds are the best team ever to be promoted, I don't understand.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
How on earth are Sheffield United drawing at half-time with Leeds(everyone's second team tm)?

We were told Leeds are the best team ever to be promoted, I don't understand.

Sheffield United's goal should never have been allowed. Yes, the ball was a full metre over the line, but the Leeds player did well to stop it hitting the back of the net, so surely that should have been ruled out.

Disgraceful.

I am disgusted.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Finally, Baldock's revolting challenge is commented on, just as the players emerge for the second half.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Rob Palmer and Jim Beglin on the Now sports feed ( firestick) but still the same Leeds are fantastic comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here