Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/4/21

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Who'd have thunk anything beautiful could be associated with Burnley FC....

However love their away kit...Plum and Custard like the colours of my old Citroen 2CV

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
His footwork is shocking, making him a complete liability with the ball at his feet.

Dean Henderson must be ahead of both Pope and Pickford.

I prefer a goalkeeper who keeps the ball out the net, granted he’s conceded 3 today but he’s also made several fantastic saves and is consistently amongst the highest save numbers of any goalkeeper in the league, Henderson I do like but I’m not convinced by him yet.

Pope is England’s best goalkeeper

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I prefer a goalkeeper who keeps the ball out the net, granted he’s conceded 3 today but he’s also made several fantastic saves and is consistently amongst the highest save numbers of any goalkeeper in the league, Henderson I do like but I’m not convinced by him yet.

Is the number of saves a by-product of the team you’re in and the chances they concede? Neither Pickford or Henderson are going to need to save or have a chance to save as many as Pope?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Agree totally. He’s far better than Pickford, who makes countless howlers for Everton, even this season, confirmed by his thread on grandoldteam .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is the number of saves a by-product of the team you’re in and the chances they concede? Neither Pickford or Henderson are going to need to save or have a chance to save as many as Pope?

Yes of course this is true, save percentage also say he’s the best English goalkeeper, I like Pope, he’s unflappable and calm, I can see him performing better for England than Henderson, right now anyway. 2EEF1955-F51A-4C1E-A13E-47E4215DF51D.jpeg
4AC2A7BA-75C0-4621-957E-CC206D7149AE.jpeg

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I mean, just how rubbish do you have to be to allow Big Joe Linton to score against you?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here