Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/4/21

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Everton should be winning but Palace playing anti-football as usual. Poor old Andrè Gomes doesn't have much luck with injuries. Not a bad sub to bring on though - Sigurdsson. One of the best footballers in the Premier League.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Richarlison should have had a hat full. You can bet your bottom dollar he wont be as wasteful next week.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This match sums Palace up, they’ve been absolutely dire, Everton have wasted several clear chances and a couple of 1 on 1’s, Palace 1-0 win written all over it :facepalm:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And RODRIGUEZ!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
NEW
Posted at 19:2919:29
Get Involved
#bbcfootball or text to 81111 (UK only)
Steven said:
Zaha is one of the most overrated players in Premier league history. When you think your doing the club a favour just being there like he does, and agitating for a move every transfer window, make sure your world class. He's not close. Hype job

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jammy ****ers!

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
After all the mud flying in the papers with Hodgson allegedly hating him, Batshuayi rescues Palace.

Everton's top four hopes receding. Is that a good or a bad thing ahead of next Monday? Less pressure now for the Toffees but this will undoubtedly hurt them.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A good ,well deserved point that. 53% possession and 13 shots on goal against a top 6 side is very refreshing.
Another point closer to the magical 40 points target :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best I’ve seen palace play all season - in periods actually tried to play football - were terrible at it mind. Another poor result for the cloggers given Everton’s terrible home form.

They are so far behind the likes of The Albion, Man City etc in terms of footballing ability it’s scary. Worst team to stay up in a premier league season ever without doubt.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Best I’ve seen palace play all season - in periods actually tried to play football - were terrible at it mind. Another poor result for the cloggers given Everton’s terrible home form.

They are so far behind the likes of The Albion, Man City etc in terms of footballing ability it’s scary. Worst team to stay up in a premier league season ever without doubt.

I’d be weirdly proud if we stay up playing god awful football.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I didn't watch the Everton game. Sounds like a good call. I guess they are not that bothered about finishing above their rivals. West Ham doing what they should have done.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Antonio’s by far and away the star of the WHU team, has been for years. Unplayable in the first 30 minutes, skipping past opponents for fun.

What a bargain buy from the Championship.

I've long felt he'd be worth a place in the England squad. Not as a starter, but he'd bring something different with his physicality and hold-up play. Great option to have off the bench.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I didn't watch the Everton game. Sounds like a good call. I guess they are not that bothered about finishing above their rivals. West Ham doing what they should have done.

Very bothered on their forum. A binfest going over whether Ancelotti or £600m spent on crap, is the cause of their mid table demise. They’re watching West Ham, some lamenting over Moyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here