Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/2/23

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Leeds are the epitome of “huffing and puffing”. They’ve been like it every game I’ve seen this season, boot and run, look busy and industrious but without ever looking like scoring. Lots of chest thumping and badge kissing for the home fans to enjoy, plastic passion. Marsch is the worst for it, proving he “gets” Leeds.

I think they might go down under this manager.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How can Kane scuff so many goals?
What exactly do you expect from a one season wonder?

If a one season wonder can’t scuff their way to become a record goalscorer for both club and country I don’t really know who can?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Has Haaland touched the ball? Spurs have been generally excellent. Sadly for us.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What exactly do you expect from a one season wonder?

If a one season wonder can’t scuff their way to become a record goalscorer for both club and country I don’t really know who can?
Have I hit a nerve? 😀

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not really. He can scuff away all he likes if it wins us games (although I don’t think we’ll win this one).
The easier answer would have just been Kane scores a lot of scuffed goals simply because be scores f**king shit tons of goals.

Not sure why you took the immediately defensive option, Kane does score a lot of scrappy goals, that’s what world class strikers do.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not really. He can scuff away all he likes if it wins us games (although I don’t think we’ll win this one).
Interesting 2nd half coming up. Can’t see City being so ineffective this half

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Interesting 2nd half coming up. Can’t see City being so ineffective this half
Yeah agreed. Let’s be honest we all know what’s coming :cautious: not entirely sure how that Mahrez shot didn’t go in. Gotta take the luck when you get it against these though.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
City won't want to throw away a potential 3 point gain on the Arse, after their loss against Everton. I'm expecting at least 2 goals from City, second half.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why did Phillips go to City? Permanent bench warmer. Sad to see a player chuck his career down the pan just to pick up higher wages.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ref has been pretty crap but he also can’t win. Every decision there’s 4 or 5 screaming brats in his face. Possible task!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bugger 🥲

Nice of Spurs to do Arsenal a favour though 😂

Last edited:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Only annoying result of the whole weekend really, I think the injury time that's added in this league is a complete farce. Spurs wasted sooo much time in that second half and only 6 additional minutes were played - injury time was one aspect of the game they got right at the world cup imo.

It was the same in our game yesterday in all fairness, although given Bournemouth were the ones doing the timewasting it felt like a bit of poetic justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here