Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28 - 30/9

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I reckon Watford and Newcastle at present......who is the third.....us....Norwich....Villa? Bit early yet to decide.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Newcastle definitely going down this season.
Too early to say about anyone else.. Watford are shabby, but could turn it around.
Could well be us in the mix if our luck doesn't improve.

It won't be Palace.. their luck won't run out in time for this season... but it will one day.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Way too early, Palarse were rooted with nil points after 8 ? And survived, there have been some very slow starters who climbed to mid table. Unless anyone seriously gets cast adrift, it'll be us in a bottom 6-8 bun fight to the death.

Newcastle and Southampton were my pre season favourites to go down, with one of the new three

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Way too early, Palarse were rooted with nil points after 8 ? And survived, there have been some very slow starters who climbed to mid table. Unless anyone seriously gets cast adrift, it'll be us in a bottom 6-8 bun fight to the death.

Newcastle and Southampton were my pre season favourites to go down, with one of the new three

They didn't just survive, they finished rather comfortably.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wonder if Newcastle will sack Bruce before Watford sack Flores (again)

Little prospect that Bruce still be manager come 1st February.

Not all his doing. Ashley and his Cockney side-kicks seem to control transfers in. A couple of very expensive buys who haven’t cut it yet.

On Leicester, they play brilliant football under Rodgers, what a great squad they have with searing pace and skills everywhere.

Which Albion player would get in the Leicester squad? Trossard?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This afternoon's game, along with Watford's season to date, don't provide much positive franking of our results against both sides.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This afternoon's game, along with Watford's season to date, don't provide much positive franking of our results against both sides.

Presuming a loss against Spuds, our season really does boil down to the following run of games.

All the genuine reasons (and excuses) of luck and injuries to date, can then be swept aside; we simply need some goals and the odd win or three to prove the new strategy is working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here