Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Vestergaard is absolute dogshit.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Surely something has to be done about these prick players going down holding their faces screaming when they have been brushed on the neck by a finger, it’s cheating and conning the referee.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely something has to be done about these prick players going down holding their faces screaming when they have been brushed on the neck by a finger, it’s cheating and conning the referee.

In the wake of watching a fair bit of Maradona, I'm struggling even more than usual with that particular aspect of 21st century football.

It's like 2 different sports.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A classic Mourinho away performance, barely interested in scoring, I don’t think Tottenham have enough to win the title but seeing this Tottenham side at the minute they look like they are starting to turn into a real old school Mourinho team.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Second Highest scoring team In the league and 44 goals so far this season.

Don’t lose to the team in second place.

In the first half imho Mourinho went for the tactics that’ve given the recent wins, mass defence and Son/Kane mugging teams on the counter.

Second half, from the 46th minute, Spurs lost all verve. Not sure of Mourinho dictated that at HT, or did the players retreat into their shells?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
In the first half imho Mourinho went for the tactics that’ve given the recent wins, mass defence and Son/Kane mugging teams on the counter.

Second half, from the 46th minute, Spurs lost all verve. Not sure of Mourinho dictated that at HT, or did the players retreat into their shells?

First half Spurs had the better chance, SB missed a sitter

Second half it was all Chelsea

I’m happy with the point, even more so with the poor performance.

who wants Wolves to hammer the Arsenal - me for one. wont forget the post match video of the Arsenal supporter after we beat them and he was giving Albion such greif.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
who wants Wolves to hammer the Arsenal - me for one. wont forget the post match video of the Arsenal supporter after we beat them and he was giving Albion such greif.

They could probably win but "hammer", no way. Incredibly dull team and when they go 1-0 up they are happy just to pass around the ball for the rest of the game.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
WTF is happening in sport today, that looks truly awful for Jimenez, the noise was sickening.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
They could probably win but "hammer", no way. Incredibly dull team and when they go 1-0 up they are happy just to pass around the ball for the rest of the game.

You could say the same of Arsenal, Arteta seems to be a Bourinho clone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here