Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-28/8/22

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Why was Palace’s third goal ruled out ? Only saw it once but the Man City goalkeeper appeared to roll the ball out, it was intercepted and they scored. 3-0 up and they may well have gone on to win.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I think I'm in trouble. Driving in to work Sunday morning with my other half with BBC 5Live on. 7:55 to 8:45. They mentioned every game, that's every game, except ours. 9:0, 4:2, Man Utd, Everton all mentioned but didn't even say our score. So now the wife is convinced there wasn't a match yesterday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I'm in trouble. Driving in to work Sunday morning with my other half with BBC 5Live on. 7:55 to 8:45. They mentioned every game, that's every game, except ours. 9:0, 4:2, Man Utd, Everton all mentioned but didn't even say our score. So now the wife is convinced there wasn't a match yesterday.

Presented by a Leeds fan who decided to brush it under the carpet?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why was Palace’s third goal ruled out ? Only saw it once but the Man City goalkeeper appeared to roll the ball out, it was intercepted and they scored. 3-0 up and they may well have gone on to win.

The argument is that the ball hadn’t left his hand yet, which looks marginal but the referee did blow immediately.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Nottingham Forest v Spurs Not long ago to help our chances of staying up I would definitely want Spurs to win. Are we now competing with Spurs for European place. Think will settle for a draw

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nottingham Forest v Spurs Not long ago to help our chances of staying up I would definitely want Spurs to win. Are we now competing with Spurs for European place. Think will settle for a draw

I’d take a Forest win please!

Plus draws in the other two games.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
FFS that is a penalty no? Or is flicking the ball away OK these days?

Not for me. Too close for the first contact and the next couple on the sleeve line? Lots of fuss, quite rightly, about the penalty Palace were awarded last weekend. Most agreed it shouldn’t have been.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A lot of point sharing going on below us, all looking quite lovely.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Interesting to see that Steve Cook as still starting for Forest despite them having spent a trillion pounds on 47 new players.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Loving the scores at the moment, hope they stay the same

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting to see that Steve Cook as still starting for Forest despite them having spent a trillion pounds on 47 new players.

Steve Cooper is the must have replacement for GP when he leaves or is sacked according to quite a few on here, hush your mouth :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here