Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seeing that last offside made me reminisce about that time in the game v Derby, desperately hanging on to our lead late in the game Derby had a free kick and and our players all stepped forward to play them offside. I keep waiting for us to pull that out again.

More teams should, so we can also see a return of the proper feint for free kicks (not one of those "I'm gonna take it quick, nah I'll wait" feints).

Jul 20, 2003
For fans on calypso

Manchester, Manchester United
A f***ing useless pile of shit
They deserve to get shafted.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The way Mrs LLF was during the night it’s a close run thing.
I caught norovirus at RSC Hospital in 2012 visiting my mother. It manifested itself the following evening on an 11 hour flight to Joburg, but not too badly. By the time I got home the following morning it was in full effect so I drove to the pharmacy for medication. I felt very lightheaded at the pharmacy counter and then passed out on my way to the front door. I awoke lying on my back in a pool of diarrhoea bleeding from 2 cuts on my face surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. A memorable day🤣
Commiserations to your family. Take very good care of them because it's a bastard.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I'm assuming that Dan isn't a Man U fan.
1000018564.jpg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Haha, excellent that it's been disallowed 🤣

But really shit coverage from Prime - barely shown a replay of the offside so we can see it ffs!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here