Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/2/22

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
'Saints edge closer to the European places' is the headline on the BBC. They have just overtaken us for 9th. place - funny nobody ever mentioned that Brighton ever 'edged closer to the European places' when [I[we[/I] were 9th!

#TeamslikeBrighton, eh?

Because we were in fourth and are moving away from the European places. Be grateful we're not described as edging closer to the relegation fight!

(*yes, know there's been some ups as well but still, general trajectory)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Leeds are still in this!

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Kamikaze football by Leeds. I get it's the Bielsa way, but Tottenham are slicing through them with ease on the counter. All this 3 men pressing the ball means bugger all when you're leaving huge holes for Tottenham's wingbacks to exploit. If they lose today they're in real danger of going down.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Leeds have conceded 13 goals in two and a third games. They need to sort that out sharpish or they will be going down. Which will be remarkable how incredibly poor Newcastle, Watford, Burnley and Norwich were in the first half of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds have conceded 13 goals in two and a third games. They need to sort that out sharpish or they will be going down. Which will be remarkable how incredibly poor Newcastle, Watford, Burnley and Norwich were in the first half of the season.

Their guaranteed clean sheet, against us, is a long way away.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can’t be long before The League Against Cruel Sports cancel all of Leeds’ remaining fixtures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here