Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tinpot plucky to fall down the leagues where they belong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I detest Eddie, but I detest the Villa fans more. By quite some margin. So sad that tart Grealish and his mates stayed up.

My dream relegation trio for next season is now settled at least:

Palace
Villa
Leeds

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not a massive fan of Villa staying up, but they’re awful. Let Grealish go and if they don’t recruit correctly they’ll be in another battle next year.

Watford and Bournemouth have been “established” in the league for a few years, and they would be more likely to bounce back next year. Now they’ve got to start all over again.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why was the chosen one celebrating at the end for drawing with a team that had lost its 7 previous games :shrug:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Villa stay up by a point. Which they gained when a goal by Sheffield was not given. And which was subsequently confirmed by the relevant authorities should have been.

I smell an appeal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Troy Deeney did a swear!

He was asked about his future and I'm not sure if he was resigned to the fact he was leaving, or simply being honest about not knowing right now what is going to happen next season. When the interviewer asked him if problems with his knee would mean it was his last game he replied "I'm not that old, you cheeky *******!" he immediately (and repeatedly) apologised, but a fun interview, I thought.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Not a massive fan of Villa staying up, but they’re awful. Let Grealish go and if they don’t recruit correctly they’ll be in another battle next year.

Watford and Bournemouth have been “established” in the league for a few years, and they would be more likely to bounce back next year. Now they’ve got to start all over again.

Bournemouth owe shedloads to other clubs in instalments on transfer fees - around £70m? - and are trying to get a training ground built, so that's their parachute payments taken care of and more. I don't think they'll be back in a hurry.

Villa overspent a year ago on players who obviously aren't good enough so it's logical to expect them to do the same again this time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Zaha is not going to be a Palace player next season imo

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson on the future of Wilfried Zaha: "It’s a dilemma for the club and for him if he is so set on leaving.

"We still like him very much, we can't make him like us. It’s obviously affected him because his form in the last few weeks has been quite poor considering what he is capable of doing. I don’t have an answer

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A serious amount of backtracking with Villa fans going on.

They were all resigned to relegation few weeks ago, Dean Smith was an idiot etc. Now he’s a legend.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson on the future of Wilfried Zaha: "It’s a dilemma for the club and for him if he is so set on leaving.

"We still like him very much, we can't make him like us. It’s obviously affected him because his form in the last few weeks has been quite poor considering what he is capable of doing. I don’t have an answer

I'm not sure Roy will be there either.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thoughts for the Watford owner who cheated his way up with loans from his second club.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

There are no more answers that's why. Dibley ain't gonna fall for another pay rise and verbal 'promise'. In fairness, if he wants to play in a better team, he should be be allowed to but what does that written contract say? He might be trapped.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I detest Eddie, but I detest the Villa fans more. By quite some margin. So sad that tart Grealish and his mates stayed up.

My dream relegation trio for next season is now settled at least:

Palace
Villa
Leeds

Still p----ed off that Wet Sham in their council stadium managed to squirm their way to safety this season - hoping they can join a couple of the promotees next time round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here