Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24-26/2/23

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Good result, Fulham four points and a worse goal difference ahead of us. The three games we have in hand are against teams we got 5 points from first time round. Plus Fulham have Man City in a week or two.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No we are not.

In reality Liverpool will finish above us, as long as they don't completely implode.
I want Palace's poor run of results to continue all season.
That's where I am too.

Liverpool will be out of all other competitions and injured players are returning. They are likely to pull some way clear of us. The teams we should be aiming for are Newcastle and Spurs. Or should have been before we threw away five points in the last two games.

Palace haven't won in 2023 yet. They've been so bad they even lost to Chelsea, and I'm happy for their torrid time to continue. I think there's too many sides below them for relegation to be a major concern, but I'm happy for the pressure to continue to build there, and have them looking nervously over their shoulders.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Do we as a club have that much say?
I imagine it's a decision between the two clubs and the EPL. It just seems bizarre that Arsenal v Man City - also postponed from September - was rearranged for the other week, when one of our games could also have been played.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That's where I am too.

Liverpool will be out of all other competitions and injured players are returning. They are likely to pull some way clear of us. The teams we should be aiming for are Newcastle and Spurs. Or should have been before we threw away five points in the last two games.

Palace haven't won in 2023 yet. They've been so bad they even lost to Chelsea, and I'm happy for their torrid time to continue. I think there's too many sides below them for relegation to be a major concern, but I'm happy for the pressure to continue to build there, and have them looking nervously over their shoulders.
Exactly this.

Allegedly there is disquiet between Parish and Textor.
The fanbase are split on whether the issus on the field are due to Vieira, or the lack of signings.
8 players out of contract including their talisman at the end of this season.

Finishing 15th or lower should be enough to keep them off this board and arguing amongst themselves for a while.

Jul 20, 2003
Someone has scored for Arsenal.

EDIT: evidently not

Last edited:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Have to say I thought that was a good spot by the VAR (obviously it's funnier because Trossard scored it). I assume the keeper reported to the ref that his arm was being held and he reported back to VAR to see if there was a good angle and he found it. I might be in the minority but I DO think it was a clear and obvious error as it was something very deliberate and that the on field ref couldn't possibly see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here