Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23-25/11

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Really? I think they are a bunch of cheats and I'm surprised the FA or the premier league haven't acted. Billy Sharp died in 2011 after being viciously attacked by Lewis Dunk. Yet there he is in their squad and coming off the bench to play. How can a dead man do that, eh? Clearly he is possessed by some supernatural power, giving them an unfair advantage. He probably imbues the rest of the team in his evil spirit, too...

I'm not very good at letting things go either.
But you can't help but be a bit impressed.
I'm not unhappy with where we are but I would rather be where they are and some of the results they have had.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think Saint-Maximin is posssibly favourite non-Albion player to watch at the moment. He is absolute chaos!

Possibly the quickest player I’ve ever seen on a pitch and absolutely no-one, including himself, has a clue what he’s going to do with the ball. So dangerous and exciting yet also an absolute liability at times.

villa beating newcastle. good result for us? think i would prefer a draw otherwise villa could be above us after the weekend and we could be down to17th :(

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
villa beating newcastle. good result for us? think i would prefer a draw otherwise villa could be above us after the weekend and we could be down to17th :(

We're pretty likely to be in and amongst it by the time out wretched run of games comes to an end. Those poor results through stupidity/not taking chances starting to come back and bite us in the arse

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I think Saint-Maximin is posssibly favourite non-Albion player to watch at the moment. He is absolute chaos!

Possibly the quickest player I’ve ever seen on a pitch and absolutely no-one, including himself, has a clue what he’s going to do with the ball. So dangerous and exciting yet also an absolute liability at times.

Agree....never a dull moment. Pace, skills, flair......sometimes effective, more often not.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

exactly fausto asprilla, an absolute joy for the football fan!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm trying to work out if Aston Villa are brilliant or Newcastle are atrocious.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Villa are NOT brilliant. We were all over them until the Mooy idiocy, Toon are pretty poor.

That's what I'm surprised about, thought they were pretty mediocre at our away there. Only just scraped a win despite us having 10 men away for an hour. Now they're beating Newcastle easily.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm trying to work out if Aston Villa are brilliant or Newcastle are atrocious.

Villa are pretty good with Brummietumble in the team on his feet.

Newcastle are atrocious. We know that already having given them an easy point already this season.

Also noticed G-relish has no left foot. At all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here