Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-5/1/23

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I just said to Mrs Q that a draw would be best………,,, she just looked at me with disdain. She’s been a fan since she was 8

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Son is a shadow of what he was…. Will Eze be the new Zaha or not ? Don’t think so.
We’re like a supermarket for other clubs, when was the last time anyone was interested in a Palace player? Wan Bissaka to United in 2019 is about the sum total of it in living memory (Zaha’s mini ‘transfer’ to Utd in 2013 doesn’t count).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So many managers on the brink - Marsch, Frank Dullard, Conte, Moyes, Rodgers, possibly even GraPotty after tomoz evening.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We’re like a supermarket for other clubs, when was the last time anyone was interested in a Palace player? Wan Bissaka to United in 2019 is about the sum total of it in living memory (Zaha’s mini ‘transfer’ to Utd in 2013 doesn’t count).
You’ve forgotten Terry Fenwick to Spurs you youngster you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
None. It's only Palace. Rather keep Spurs pegged back.

Looking up, not down, these days, thanks!
Precisely. It is only a matter of time before Palace go down. All those years of relying on other team's kids are going to cost them.

But enough about their shit fanbase dressed like bin men. It is also inevitable that their supply of Conor Gallaghers from big clubs is going to dry up, and with their talisman collecting his pension soon I reckon the game will be up. Cheerio Palace (in May 24 or 25).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
FT at St Mary's Saints lose 0-1 without registering a single shot on target.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The bottom of the table looks splendid. Southampton and Bournemouth confirming just who owns the south coast these days, and in between them we see Everton which in itself is comical. Although obviously seeing Villa or Leeds in 19th instead would improve things further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here