Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-4/2

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ooh it’s a corner;9724967 said:
I’d turned off by then - was Siddy’s contribution any good or did the somewhat patronising JH waffle on?

It was really interesting and they concentrated on us. JH actually let Sidwell speak!!!

TB and DA want a style of play across all age groups "that if you were looking from above, with no team colours or faces, you'd automatically identify as BHAFC's. Needless to say, the kids are nurtured, no bollockings unlike the days of old and still at some clubs. "Winning games" is put to one side through all academy age groups, again unlike times past.

Btw I hope Sidwell stays with us for as long as possible, what an intelligent class act. When Scott Parker gets sacked for example, I can see Fulham looking at Sidwell.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
It was really interesting and they concentrated on us. JH actually let Sidwell speak!!!

TB and DA want a style of play across all age groups "that if you were looking from above, with no team colours or faces, you'd automatically identify as BHAFC's. Needless to say, the kids are nurtured, no bollockings unlike the days of old and still at some clubs. "Winning games" is put to one side through all academy age groups, again unlike times past.

Btw I hope Sidwell stays with us for as long as possible, what an intelligent class act. When Scott Parker gets sacked for example, I can see Fulham looking at Sidwell.

Thanks Weststander - someone posted the link on a different thread so I’ve seen it now - yes VG. Agree about keeping Siddy if we can - we thought that with Liam too of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here