Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-3/10/21

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
You can't deny Palace deserved that goal, they have pressed well, though Leicester could've had a couple of break away goals. Leicester seem intent on chucking it away, Betrand and Barnes have been poor down this left hand side.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Almost worth them equalising to watch Kasper spit his dummy again, demanding a non existent offside,

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
A Desmond! Didn’t see that coming. [emoji20]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Has somebody spilt nuclear waste on Vardy? WTF is with the bloke in the Hazmat getup? Looks like an albino Ghostbuster.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Brentford are clocking up the yellow cards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That'll keep them off here for another couple of weeks.

Noice.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Brentford sneak it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody love Brentford :thumbsup:

brent.JPG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Annoying palace came back but think we’ve helped them out there as our fantastic victory against Leicester really has battered their confidence. Leicester wouldn’t have folded like that in the droney ‘stadium’ last season - but at least 2010 have only won once in 7. Unfortunately can’t see the scum going down - so thank god they let it bounce. Brentford doing very well - only one team has beaten them this season in the league… Worried about Spurs taking Potter so pleased they won and you never know if we are aiming for mid table, Villa could be a rival.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nice feeling going into the international break, knowing that for the next two weeks we can't fall below 6th!

I think I'd have happily taken that 10 minutes into the season ....................................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace just about scrape a draw against another team who we beat then.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Palace have turned into the new Burnley. Their onfield thuggery is very impressive - how they don't get more red cards I don't know.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice feeling going into the international break, knowing that for the next two weeks we can't fall below 6th!

I think I'd have happily taken that 10 minutes into the season ....................................

I ****ing hate international breaks. Certainly too many of them.

Oh well happy for sheebo I suppose, he gets to be proud, enthusiastic, horny, euphoric over another England 3-0 win over in Andorra. Personally I find it all very dull.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I ****ing hate international breaks. Certainly too many of them.

Oh well happy for sheebo I suppose, he gets to be proud, enthusiastic, horny, euphoric over another England 3-0 win over in Andorra. Personally I find it all very dull.

I’m with you, they are a very dull alternative to league football. However, it has come at a good time with our injuries. Should be back with nearly a full squad….assuming our team of Internationals don’t suffer injuries FFS

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The Famous Anfield Atmosphere is pretty shyte so far. Almost as if its a bit of a myth or something (bar the very big champs lge games etc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here