[Albion] Premier League 19-23/02

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hilarious though. Wheels rolling down the hill at pace

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Liverpool are done. Glad we played them whilst they in this poor run of form! for once some luck for us, they are getting beat by every tom, dick and harry now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looking at the replay Calvert Lewin looks like he knew he couldn't get the ball so he puts his knee onto AA's head and falls over

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes, he violently lay down while DCL walked all over him.

Why was he there? oh yes, he made a tackle that he missed, and its that tackle that led to him being in that position. Calvert-Lewin cannot change direction at that pace so technically speaking Alexander-Arnold fouled him with a tackle.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Liverpool look completely shot. They'll do well to qualify for the Champions League at this rate; no wonder they're so keen on a Euro Super League.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Why was he there? oh yes, he made a tackle that he missed, and its that tackle that led to him being in that position. Calvert-Lewin cannot change direction at that pace so technically speaking Alexander-Arnold fouled him with a tackle.

****ing hell, I bet you're fun in a 5-a-side. "Ooh, there was contact, it must be a penalty kick ".

The departure of common sense from our game, personified. Well done.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Probably by the letter of the law it's a foul, whether intentional or not.

I feel it's harsh though and I'd be fuming if it was against us for sure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here