Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-23/02

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Manchester United have blown hot and cold all season, depending on whether their 'big' players turn up or not.

I see no style of play or particular philsophy or brand of football that suggests OGS is doing anything more than simply picking eleven players to start each game and then seeing if they fancy it or not.

I reckon the physio or kitman could pick the side and results wouldn't be much different for Man Utd this season. Cant see what OGS brings to the table at all. :shrug:

Agree with this. There's no consistency in their performances, no particular style either really. I reckon I could pick 11 United players and send them out to similar results. Roll of the die as to whether the big guns can be arsed or not, it seems.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anywhere else on the pitch that’s a direct free kick. Trying to pull out and failing because you got sent to the shops isn’t an excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s literally brushed the top of his boot at most, Rashford realises he isn’t going to get a clean shot so throws himself to the floor, Grealish style. It’s pathetic, it worries me that any contact now warrants a penalty when we all know Rashford easily could have stayed on his feet there.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm relishing us playing this Utd side, I think we have the tactical nous and ability to keep influential players at bay. Their defence looks awful, Maguire on par with Mings almost and that's saying something...

How dare you! Maguire and Mings is Southgate's number one defensive pairing, is it not? Although, now that Stones has finally learnt that he is supposed to be a defender and not Johann Cruyff, that may change by the summer.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
It's a poor league when United are second IMHO.

A month and a half ago all the pundits were saying this is the most exciting title race for ages: now it looks done and dusted, and that those behind MC will limp into the remaining CL places in desultory fashion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shoretire replacing Rashford. He looks proud enough to burst!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Agree with this. There's no consistency in their performances, no particular style either really. I reckon I could pick 11 United players and send them out to similar results. Roll of the die as to whether the big guns can be arsed or not, it seems.

Yup. Same with Spurs. Same with Liverpool this season weirdly- give the ball to the full backs hope they can do something with it. Same with Arsenal earlier than season- give the ball to Tiernay and hope. All of these teams should be playing much better football. But they're all just teams of individuals.
Compare they to Citeh, Leicester, Us, a few others.

When you step back from the frustration of our season it's easy to be very grateful for how our club is run, and for having Potter in charge. Clearly there is a long-term vision here. It isn't just about being a flat-track bully, just relying on an in-form superstar.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We are going down unfortunately, other teams just have that extra bit of quality to call on when needed.

Newcastle have AMN, Fulham have Lookman.

We have Jahanabaksh lol.

841362B8-C773-48EC-93DE-BB7AF20BAB52.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here