Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/10

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
What an exceptionally dull game this is.

And these two commentators literally haven’t stopped talking about Leeds, who are the other team? ???

Waxing lyrical about their fitness levels .... after 25 minutes of a 90 minute game. Let’s see if he’s saying the same at 80 minute mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Waxing lyrical about their fitness levels .... after 25 minutes of a 90 minute game. Let’s see if he’s saying the same at 80 minute mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the things they’re saying are true to the point of cliche. Leeds ARE fit. Wolves do better in the second half of games. Should make the second half of this better than the first in theory. Let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky commentator hugely biased towards to Leeds?

They apply a bit of pressure, Wolves in numbers seem unflustered, yet the commentator with ever increasing decibels paints a picture of greatness.

Whilst describing their guaranteed terrific season ahead, the first club to discover that ultra high levels of fitness makes a difference. Strange that, fitness must’ve been missed by clubs across Europe who actually win things.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
That Leeds 'love-in' commentary was bordering on nauseating. Leslie was worse, but both terrible.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are we not bothering with ten yards from a free kick now? Klich was five at best from Wolves’ kick on the half way line. It’s starting to irrationally annoy me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve had enough of VAR - it’s ruining the watching of a game. Literally sick of it.

It never seems to be done the same for the viewer. The inconsistency’s are appalling as shown yesterday with the lack of over-rule or pitch side monitor viewing. They need to completely bin it off or have some set consistent rules that aren’t subjective etc. It’s a total shambles.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
var is the worst. went and watched a non league game at the weekend and they just played without pause for 90 minutes, much more enjoyable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here