Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/09/21

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If Leeds could somehow lose to Newcastle that would be hilarious. I can’t see it myself but it would be very funny.

If this happens tonight then " Dirty " Leeds are in serious trouble ! If Bielsa does not get a response tonight after their last few games then they are relegation fodder..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BBC Stats so far suggest that dinosaur Bruce’s side are going to be mullered

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Leeds will be fine, but Newcastle could easily get dragged in.

I like ASM but he's a bit of a headless chicken most of the time, plays with his head down. I'm not really sure he's a GP kind of player, but I can't deny it would be FUN.

The thought of ASM and Lamptey in the same team would certainly put a stop to any suggestions that we lack pace, the PL would have to put a speed limit on us.
Add Bissouma and we would be obscene.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Newcastle fans should be grateful they're playing someone equally shite.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If you could pick any of the players on the pitch in the Newcastle Leeds game who would improve our team ? Name the player(s) and who they would replace.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Newcastle player tackled by the Complete and Utter Shyster as he is about to shoot

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Currently having a debate with a Palace about about ASM as he just called him a pub Zaha!!! He’s insistent that Zaha is much better.

Personally I don’t see it, I know we’re obviously not keen on Zaha but I would take ASM over him every day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here