Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What I want to know is how many years will it be before we can compete with this magnificent West Brom side, you know, the one that can put 5 past Chelsea. We're genuinely miles off having their attacking prowess

Chelsea could and possibly should have won abount 7-5... ridiculous game, where everything ran for WBA ... I saw through it, although it gave them a boost, tonight I was certain that we'd see the real Foxes and the real WBA and thus it's come to pass.

They're shit and he's a dick, it's a relegation match made in heaven.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What I want to know is how many years will it be before we can compete with this magnificent West Brom side, you know, the one that can put 5 past Chelsea. We're genuinely miles off having their attacking prowess

Just need their luck of the opposing defensive lynchpin being sent off after 29 minutes.

Turning a losing scoreline and being outplayed, into a win.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BHA 66/1 on SkyBet to go down.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We lost 3-0 at Leicester this season. It's the ONLY game we have been outclassed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't use the word hate ever really, BUT I utterly hate 'Big' Sam...

Following his England related disgrace he should never have been able to work in the game again... shame on West Brom for employing the bloated 80s dodgy car dealer stereotype... He and his ilk are why the game is in such a mess... money, money, corruption, money, money etc. He's just awful. I suspect this is the last time we'll see him darkening the corridors of the PL and hopefully football in general.

I will LOVE IT when their and his relegation is confirmed and BOY we're getting close.

Bilic should never have been sacked - at least he has/had integrity and respect for the game.

Sam brings to mind a horrible garish golfer of yore, smoking a cigar on the 1st tee, with all the gear... driving a white quattro, you know the bloke with the biggest driver in his bag - rude and entirely lacking in humility.

Nasty piece of work.

Bit harsh......I just thought he was an arrogant, condescending, arrogant (yes, twice), money-grabbing, gargoyle-faced fat tub of lard.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Sam Allardyce: 17 pts from 19 games. 0.89 ppg. Relegation form in any season.

Chelsea having a player sent off straight after a European game, and Southampton thinking about an FA Cup semi got the Sam Mythologisers all a tither that a miracle was afoot. What tosh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A comfort eating order for Sam.

44F3A639-BC4C-4DB9-9377-FC9A44E27CB4.png

Line ‘em up.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sam Allardyce: 17 pts from 19 games. 0.89 ppg. Relegation form in any season.

Chelsea having a player sent off straight after a European game, and Southampton thinking about an FA Cup semi got the Sam Mythologisers all a tither that a miracle was afoot. What tosh.

Can’t get the image of that man chuckling at our misfortune after the disallowed goal ans double penalty miss somehow conspired to give him 3 thoroughly undeserved points and he knew it. We might get a crack at revenge by playing him again in the 2nd half of next season when some unfortunate EPL team board shits themselves and hires him to help them escape relegation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t get the image of that man chuckling at our misfortune after the disallowed goal ans double penalty miss somehow conspired to give him 3 thoroughly undeserved points and he knew it. We might get a crack at revenge by playing him again in the 2nd half of next season when some unfortunate EPL team board shits themselves and hires him to help them escape relegation.

Unflushable turds, when are we finally going to see the back of Fatso, Pulis and Colin Wanker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here