Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Jul 20, 2003
that cross though ...

if a 'normal' player had done that they would say 'if DeBruyne did that people would go wild about it'

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Interesting to see Palace playing with 3 defensive midfielders in front of their back 4.

I wonder if they can keep Man City out for as long as we did?

Nope.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
that cross though ...

if a 'normal' player had done that they would say 'if DeBruyne did that people would go wild about it'

Isn't it a joy to watch KDB play when its not against us? That cross reminded me of the one that ruined our day at Wembley. So much more fun when it happens to Palace.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why have Palace only got seven on their bench?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
late failed fitness tests for Zaha and Kouyate

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Fantasic player Gundogan. Really underrated- plays 50 games a season for City. And in the goal scoring form of his life.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
City are going to cruise their way to the title this season.

I’ve said that for a couple of months.

Their rivals are either missing their best player, and/or have form averaging out at WDWDWD, whilst ManC are settling down into a metronomic WWWWW. They outclassed Manure in the recent LC match, light years ahead.

Manure are top with odds of 8/1, Spurs 5th at 25/1. The markets know it’s heading to ManC.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So at the half way point of the season we find ourselves 6 points behind these dickheads despite scoring the same amount of goals but conceding 4 fewer. Football eh.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Can you imagine what our fans would be doing if we had conceeded 3 against city!

Roy for the chop?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here