Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-19/8/24

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Palace aiming for Europe but pundits have us, despite our spending, as relegation candidates. It's so lazy.
The pundits you refer to are absolutely clueless and are basically stealing a living. We all know the sort you mean - talkSport stalwarts, Jamie Redknapp types. Has Mark Noble retired? He's the sort who'll end up in that crowd.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Awful refereeing decision. He should have let play continue and VAR would have seen the Brentford player actually foul Hughes. Never mind 🤣🤣🤣
Agreed ... as much as it's hilarious to see that 'goal' chalked off, it looked to me like this new ref was just waiting to blow his whistle to demonstrate one of the new rules this year. No way was that a foul by Hughes - other way around if anything - and goal should have stood. Shame though :ROFLMAO:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
No-one's blaming Hughes for sticking his leg out to the side in an attempt to block. The ref see's it (they're always looking for it) and gives a foul. Tough luck Palace.

Earlier heard on 5Live that Mitchell should have gone to Euros (Jonathan Pearce and Steven Warnock). He is so bloody ordinary. Honestly.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Palace aiming for Europe but pundits have us, despite our spending, as relegation candidates. It's so lazy.
Do they? Have not seen any, can you post a link if possible

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The stats put Brentford ahead.

IMG_5594.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Last edited:

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
"That was a brilliant bit of play from Palace"

It was two passes and shite defending, what are these commentators on.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Do they? Have not seen any, can you post a link if possible
The Palace Intel came from this thread. Lots of mentions on NSC about use being tipped to be in a relegation fight. I'll try to find some reference.

I spotted these after a quick search:

Merson!! https://www.goodisonnews.com/2024/0...n-clash-v-brighton-in-new-relegation-verdict/

Keys.

Both bell endz but examples, as requested.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Palace looking far more dangerous. Brentford struggling to get the ball up the pitch. Hopefully, they can hold firm and wrestle back some control.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've seen/heard others predict a slide for us. Pundits and fans alike. Not many are predicting releagtion though.
We're getting a slide, from the WSU? :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here