Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 13-15/8/22

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not sure Cucurella still has all his hair. Pulled to the ground by a Spurs player who had a massive hand full, and right in front of the ref. VAR checked but it permitted now if the player has such long locks. Play on, corner to Spurs. 5 seconds later 2:2

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
So raising your hands to someone's face is a red but pulling them to the ground with their hair isn't?

Even if it’s not a red card (according to VAR anyway) it’s still a foul. It makes a mockery of VAR that they have to carry on with the corner after the check. I mean it’s hilarious that Spuds scored from it but I’d be fuming if that happened to us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I drifted out a bit and wasn't given the game my full attention - I know bissouma's deflected shot led to the corner, but did he have much of an impact? Seemed to be geeing up the Spurs fans as if he had turned it around himself.

Was any explanation offered for how the offside richarlison was deemed to not be interferring with the goalkeeper's eyeline, despit the ball brushing past him?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tuchel was on a yellow, then ran out of his box and down the touchline when Chelsea went 2-1 up (lucky not to get a second yellow) then grabs Conte's arm at the end, rightly gets red carded but then still stays on the pitch congratulating his players. Utter cock.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Forest have got a top-notch morale boosting win against a side that has qualified for Europe very regularly in recent seasons. They won't come up against attacking talent in the likes of Antonio, Benrahma, Fornals, Rice, Lanzini and Scamacca every week.

Steve Cooper is an unbelievably good manager. They'll survive comfortably.

I’ll keep my powder dry on that prediction, they rode their luck big time today imo

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Tuchel was on a yellow, then ran out of his box and down the touchline when Chelsea went 2-1 up (lucky not to get a second yellow) then grabs Conte's arm at the end, rightly gets red carded but then still stays on the pitch congratulating his players. Utter cock.

Conte is an ******** of the highest order but Meth Boy makes him look like a saint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I wonder how he feels about his move now?
Money driven and happy to be on the bench?
Or frustrated at being a small fish in a big pond whereas he was first choice for us?

I imagine he is delighted to be back and getting minutes after not having a pre season then picking up a knock before the first game of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here