Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A new day.

Saints v Wolves is another win, win, win for me. Saints win leaves Wolves deep in it. Draw means fewer points total from those we are are chasing. A Wolves win means the wankpuffins drop a place.

WBA v ManUre. Do we want WBA to get something to (a) keep us on our toes, (b) keep it a bit more 'interesting' down there and (c) slow down ManUre's potentially decent standing?

The Arse v Leeds. Draw I guess.

Everton v Fulham. As per a and b above?

What with the wankpuffins creaking, it would be fun to see them cacking it a bit if a relegation contender starts picking up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A new day.

Saints v Wolves is another win, win, win for me. Saints win leaves Wolves deep in it. Draw means fewer points total from those we are are chasing. A Wolves win means the wankpuffins drop a place.

WBA v ManUre. Do we want WBA to get something to (a) keep us on our toes, (b) keep it a bit more 'interesting' down there and (c) slow down ManUre's potentially decent standing?

The Arse v Leeds. Draw I guess.

Everton v Fulham. As per a and b above?

What with the wankpuffins creaking, it would be fun to see them cacking it a bit if a relegation contender starts picking up.

Saints are on an even worse run than Wolves........

Anyway, nice to be quite relaxed about other results now......12 points in 6 games has changed the mood somewhat :)

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Fulham, West Brom and Shef U all to lose please. The more points between us and all three of them the better.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ings with one of the goals of the season, an absolutely thumping volley into the corner, beautiful goal. If we had him up top then we'd easily be top 10. Easily.

Wolves are woeful though, they look totally lost without Raul Jiminez. Just got a dodgy pen though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saints 1-0 Ings (again) no doubt he is a great finisher, unfortunately.

Isn’t he refusing to sign a new contract? 18 months left and wants Champion’s League football. Saints could be in big trouble next season if he doesn’t sign if Saints want to have a chance of a decent transfer.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Isn’t he refusing to sign a new contract? 18 months left and wants Champion’s League football.

That's a reasonable ambition but which top 4-6 club would sign him and would he really play that much ahead of their established strikers if they are fit?

I couldn't see him starting ahead of the current strikers at Man City, Man Utd, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs etc.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This is annoying. The wankpuffins are above us because they win those games 'you' must. We have 4/12 from playing the bottom 3 whereas they have 9/9.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
We could go above Saints and Palace if we win and results go our way. They were like 10 points ahead of us not long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here