Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-16/05/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know, he’s a decent hard working player, much like Maupay tbh. However, he’s no Drogba - with or without the goals... but, at our PL level, he’s not a bad player at all... yes, I suspect he’d score a few for us... if indeed you’re alluding to that possibility... however, I seriously doubt we’d go for him... not sure why, but his age is a bit against him and I think he’ll want to stay at utd regardless.

I wouldn’t risk the money on him, as TB isn’t throwing money around on transfers.

The last thing we need is another striker who yields say 6 goals.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Everton, shocking.

£585m spent, a coach who’s won the lot and hoofball to giants in ‘the mixer’. Not just tonight, most of the season, their fans becoming increasingly angry about it.

Yes a prime example of style over content, transfer policy wise and a triumph of content over style in terms of mystifying tactics and a frankly dated ‘feel.’

Football has moved on since 1996, I’m not so sure big Carlo has.

Money huh? Not all it’s cracked up to be ...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I wouldn’t risk the money on him, as TB isn’t throwing money around on transfers.

The last thing we need is another striker who yields say 6 goals.

We’re in total agreement.

Now, if we could find Drogba with the goals for say 3.5 million, well... that would do.

Lol.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I know I’m really late coming to this but I was at work all afternoon and I’ve only just sat down with MOTD2.

I knew Alisson had scored the winner but WOW! What a header that was. Any striker would be proud of that one,

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Absolutely wonderful to see steaming Big Sam so angry about Mike Dean’s awful mistake with the wrongly given free kick against Liverpool. I remember the F** C*** chuckling away in the post match interview after our disallowed goal was wrongly ruled out by a horrific referee decision and VAR cover up. Not laughing anymore are you!

That’s f******g karma Sam.

Now F*** Off out the Premier League and don’t come back.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Absolutely wonderful to see steaming Big Sam so angry about Mike Dean’s awful mistake with the wrongly given free kick against Liverpool. I remember the F** C*** chuckling away in the post match interview after our disallowed goal was wrongly ruled out by a horrific referee decision and VAR cover up. Not laughing anymore are you!

I have just seen that, it is astounding, Dean was standing right there and gave a free kick.
I am no fan of Alladyce but if that happened to us we would be steaming especially as we have had so many decisions go against us and who the ref is.
I know that VAR could not get involved but it is exactly because of useless refs giving ridiculous decisions when they could clearly see what happened why VAR is good (but not the way it is being implemented in England)
Every weekend there was anger over refs like Dean and the one today was off the scale of ineptitude.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Post of the weekend! [emoji122]

Couldn’t agree more!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Doesn’t seem to be an MOTD thread so I’ll leave this here...

I still don’t think anybody does a sporting montage quite like the BBC. The end of season MOTD2 credits reel almost hurt. God, I want to be in a packed Amex again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Fatso talks shite.

His player was yards offside standing in Becker’s sight for the disallowed wba goal. An offside in any era.

Sky’s post match analysis was simply that only one person was as fault, the wba numpty who lazily stayed offside.

Fatso is old school snarling sore loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here