Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10-12/5/22

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Been pretty boring since the red card unless you’re a Spurs fan.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For 4th, Arsenal are a point ahead with a hugely inferior GD. A visit to SJP and a rejuvenated Everton to come.

Whilst Spuds have Burnley at home and a trip to Norwich.

I think Arsenal have likely blown it, this bloke’s certainly p@ssed off.

251CD448-0EBE-48A6-B9B9-07177E1D6094.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For 4th, Arsenal are a point ahead with a hugely inferior GD. A visit to SJP and a rejuvenated Everton to come.

View attachment 147792

Lol….Arsenal fans swing from one end of the spectrum to the other…quite amusing really

Edit I hadn’t noticed it was that numpty

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So after this round, the highest we can finish is 9th, and the lowest we can finish is... er...9th

That's good. :thumbsup:

Amazingly, despite the clamour of opinion that this was not the case, we are ............... still 9th.!

Who'da thunk it. :lolol:

Last edited:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Good result for us in the sense that Chelsea now need something against Leicester next week to confirm top four so may help us finish above them.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

View attachment 147792

I don’t blame them, I’d propose that they replace the failure that is Arteta with their ex-CM legend who’s managing just down the road…….

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
How glad are we all that that utter twonk acted true to form and sought out unearned reflected glory rather than supporting his local team? Imagine having to be associated with his permanently entitled verbal arsegravy.

Arsenal are currently 4th. If they stay there, it will be their best league finish since 2015/16 when their best ever manager, who Morgan campaigned for the sacking of, finished second. If they drop to 5th, it will equal their best finish since then.

When Aubameyang played his last game for them in December, they were three places below where they are today.

They have some of the best young players in the country and have frequently fielded the youngest starting eleven of any team in the division this season. Their young manager learned his job working closely with the decade's most successful manager. He plays really good, entertaining football. Liverpool are the only team above them that has spent less than them in the two years that he's moaning on about. They are about where or slightly above where they should be considering squad value and transfer spend over the last few seasons.

The man knows as much about football as he does about sensitivity, humility and empathy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How glad are we all that that utter twonk acted true to form and sought out unearned reflected glory rather than supporting his local team? Imagine having to be associated with his permanently entitled verbal arsegravy.

Arsenal are currently 4th. If they stay there, it will be their best league finish since 2015/16 when their best ever manager, who Morgan campaigned for the sacking of, finished second. If they drop to 5th, it will equal their best finish since then.

When Aubameyang played his last game for them in December, they were three places below where they are today.

They have some of the best young players in the country and have frequently fielded the youngest starting eleven of any team in the division this season. Their young manager learned his job working closely with the decade's most successful manager. He plays really good, entertaining football. Liverpool are the only team above them that has spent less than them in the two years that he's moaning on about. They are about where or slightly above where they should be considering squad value and transfer spend over the last few seasons.

The man knows as much about football as he does about sensitivity, humility and empathy.

Very glad indeed.

That Sussex born and bred (Newick) is a turncoat lacking the wit, courage, commitment, resilience, intelligence or integrity to follow his local club.

I think I’d throw up my own pelvic bone if he suddenly declared allegiance to us.

A vile human. I hope he hates us.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Very glad indeed.

That Sussex born and bred (Newick) is a turncoat lacking the wit, courage, commitment, resilience, intelligence or integrity to follow his local club.

I think I’d throw up my own pelvic bone if he suddenly declared allegiance to us.

A vile human. I hope he hates us.

He has repeatedly said he has a soft spot for us, I think going so far as to say we are his 2nd team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here