Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10/03/21

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Saints looked good in attack without the ridicilously overrated Ings.

Vulnerable in defense though.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
..... Yup. Potter shouldn’t be our manager unless you are an advocate for midfield passing & should be out of a job IMO.
Hope he proves me wrong in the next two matches with 6 points!

No you don’t, you want him to fail, so you can tell everyone how right you were...

Failing that, and if we did achieve said 6 points I am sure you would bide your time to stick the knife in again!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Saints looked good in attack without the ridicilously overrated Ings.

Vulnerable in defense though.

Thoughts on Man City being strongly linked with "ridiculously overrated Ings" Swanny?! :)

I think it would be a great move for them and him. Won't play every game but I think he will do well when he does. Clever player who will ideally fit into their system and will score a lot of goals from all the chances they create.

And the best thing will be getting him out of Southampton as he would be a HUGE loss for them! Really hope the moves comes off.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thoughts on Man City being strongly linked with "ridiculously overrated Ings" Swanny?! :)

I think it would be a great move for them and him. Won't play every game but I think he will do well when he does. Clever player who will ideally fit into their system and will score a lot of goals from all the chances they create.

And the best thing will be getting him out of Southampton as he would be a HUGE loss for them! Really hope the moves comes off.

My thought is that 300 players or so every year gets linked with City and not all of them actually join the club.

If they sign him I guess it would be sort of Fabian Delph type of signing, rotational player who helps with the HG quota. Good box player so would probably score a few goals.

Dont think it would be too much of a problem for Saints to replace him. Obviously difficult to replace a player that scores 20+ goals but Ings only managed that once in his PL career and wont do it again. Someone like Che Adams could probably reach the 10 or so goals Ings scores a normal season.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
..... Yup. Potter shouldn’t be our manager unless you are an advocate for midfield passing & should be out of a job IMO.
Hope he proves me wrong in the next two matches with 6 points!

Two matches to “prove you wrong”...

No, nothing knee jerk about that. You must be a fan of the Watford manager model (changing every few months].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here