Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Chelsea are so predictable. Basically try to get it to Pulisic.
Lampard is in trouble. They've spent so much and they are bang average.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

Lampard did nothing at Derby and is doing nothing now - is not capable of being a manager and Chelsea will find his tenure very expensive for however long it lasts (not that I am bothered by a rich Russian oligarch wasting his money).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lampard did nothing at Derby and is doing nothing now - is not capable of being a manager and Chelsea will find his tenure very expensive for however long it lasts (not that I am bothered by a rich Russian oligarch wasting his money).

He also had a great advantage at DCFC, after calling in some favours, of having Tomori as well as the prolific at that level Wilson and Mount.

At Chelsea the manager has to be a brilliant coach to succeed. Their extensive hierarchy go on European shopping sprees in transfer windows, gazumping rival clubs for much vaunted ‘names’. Havertz, Werner, Chilwell and Ziyech being the latest mega spend of the Abramovich era.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea are so predictable. Basically try to get it to Pulisic.

Is there a meltdown on their forum with infighting fans saying Lampard In/Out and calling him out for being out of his depth? If there isn’t there should be :wink:

I doubt Abramovich will give him more than about 3 consecutive defeats. In fact at 0-3 down I imagine the OUTS are becoming hysterical

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is there a meltdown on their forum with infighting fans saying Lampard In/Out and calling him out for being out of his depth? If there isn’t there should be :wink:

I doubt Abramovich will give him more than about 3 consecutive defeats. In fact at 0-3 down I imagine the OUTS are becoming hysterical

They’re split down the middle.

The loyalists desperate for him to succeed, due to his playing career with them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The last 5 minutes was just like watching us. Pass pass pass pass no end product :)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Appreciate the negative comments about Chelsea but on day which hasnt been enough this season City are outstanding.. Joy to watch. Am sure Potter without players of same ability tries to play same way. I thought mad we played without a striker but City with 10 players comfortable in any position are one of few sides that can get away with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here