Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prejudice

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't wonder why you hate us at all, I really couldn't give a f***, you're like tin pot fans all over the country that want to have a dig at the biggest team in the country but when your own club are put under scrutiny you fall way way short of what is required.

Funny you think you outsung United, I don't even think you outsung the United in your end.

please f*** off now you stupid , stupid person.........good luck for the game but you obviously know nothing about this club so just jog along eh...?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Why don't you do it mate? Do you not have enough knowledge of your club?
Or are you just waiting for someone with a better line in bullshit?

Our 'home games' were over 100 miles away due to our ground being sold from under us from a corrupt, money grabbing board. Happy?

I don't wonder why you hate us at all, I really couldn't give a f***, you're like tin pot fans all over the country that want to have a dig at the biggest team in the country but when your own club are put under scrutiny you fall way way short of what is required.

Funny you think you outsung United, I don't even think you outsung the United in your end.

Funny how you refer to Man Utd as 'us' when apparently you've boycotted them.

Calendar

Nov 20, 2010
Our 'home games' were over 100 miles away due to our ground being sold from under us from a corrupt, money grabbing board. Happy?

Funny how you refer to Man Utd as 'us' when apparently you've boycotted them.

I haven't boycotted anybody mate, and have not said that I have anywhere. I'll be leaving for the game against wigan in about an hour and a half.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
erm no. why would they bother? this is a pretty inconsequential match for us. sorry to shatter your dreams, but they'll be about 4,000 bored looking albion fans at the game wishing they were somewhere else. do you really think watching our lads play a selection of plumbers and cabbies is big draw for us. It isn't. The match will be terrible. We'll win 3.0 and the match will be instantly forgotten about.

Just as well Villa didn't have the same small time attitude last season in the third round then when they were playing a two bit club at the arse end of the third division. Do you think many from the Holte End remember that match?

Football is supposed to be about the fans, instead we have Hebberd's Henchmen dictating a limit on the away fans because it might interfere with their intimidation of the home end.

The sneering of so many on NSC to FCUM is an embarrassment.

And I hate United more than Buzzer does!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here