Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pregnant women

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Neither has Coca Cola but it didn't stop them!!

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Robbo.

Offer this stage up. When she has the baby you will have to listen to all the women comparing the gory details of the delivery, the breastfeeding, the dirty nappies .................. want me to go on :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Shegull said:
Robbo.

Offer this stage up. When she has the baby you will have to listen to all the women comparing the gory details of the delivery, the breastfeeding, the dirty nappies .................. want me to go on :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

YES PLEASE, but keep it leaning more towards the breast feeding :clap: :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Simster said:
:lolol: :lolol: Quality post Edna.

I'll you what's worse - when the kids are born and the mums all get into new groups of baby friends. There's always one annoying BITCH who firmly believes her child can do no wrong and constantly irritates everyone else by carping on about how wonderful this child is.

My wife has been subjected to this sort of drivel. Our son is two now and still this woman bangs on and on and on and ON about her son as if he's the only one with a child in the group. And this woman is a fuckin' sadster. She NEVER goes out with her husband or does anything with her life and when my wife organised a piss up in the pub, she turned up with her kid in a BABYSEAT and insisted they sat in a non smoking corner and then spent all evening talking about her only subject matter. :angry:
Still you've got to laugh. Apparently, when she got married to her husband, they "shared" a stag/hen night in a local restaurant! :dunce: :eek: :rolleyes: A trifle sad methinks.

Hmmm. The pair of them need a good slap.

However, in relating that story, you should consider yourself lucky. My missus runs her own school with 70 kids in it. The kids generally are fine, although there are a few screamers.

The parents on the other hand - what a bunch of wet fish. Generally, the worse the kid, the better and more important their parent thinks they are. No sense of social responsibility. It's clearly everyone else fault that little Tarquin has to resort to eating his own cack, or Star Epiphany really ought to be menstruating by now, despite only being four.

f***ing nutters, half of them.

Robbo

UPDATE; (for anyone who cares)

Just had to leave the staffroom yet again because i cannot, and will not put up with this "i'm pregnant" bollocks!

Today its "i can't sit near you, your sandwhiches make me feel sick".

"f*** off then". That should have been my response, but was not due to fear of the sack!

Also, "i really don't feel well".

Go home then you silly cow, its never stopped you going home before with a little sniffle which you claimed was the flu. Why change a habit of a lifetime and stay at work if you don't feel well?

Probably because she's fine, and its all "me me me, feel sorry for me, SHOW ME ATTENTION AND SYMPATHY".

SHOULD OF KEPT YA f***ing LEGS CLOSED THEN!

f*** SAKE!

Sorry to those who have been through pregnancy before and feel i'm being a tad harsh, but your not here having to put up with it every minute of every working hour!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Working in Havant at the moment... the amount of single teenage Mums walking about beggars belief. They all seem to think they have gone up the food chain as well because they've shat out a few fatherless unfortunates. Scum..........sub human scum.

Lush

Mods' Pet
The Large One said:

The parents on the other hand - what a bunch of wet fish. Generally, the worse the kid, the better and more important their parent thinks they are. No sense of social responsibility. ....

Aint that the truth.

The difference today is that a lot of women have quite good careers until finally succumbing to childbirth. Then all the ambition and drive they had in the workplace gets transferred into bringing up the kids - they buy everything from designer potties to all-terrain buggies that you can't get through shop doors; they rush in to see the nursery or teacher at the drop of a hat; and their kids grow up believing that the world revolves around their every whim.

Why DO women have children when it usually means giving up your job, your freedom and a lot of money? Is it because they are perceived as a "must-have" of some kind? Is it because you want all the attention - at least initially - without actually realising what hard work kids are? Is it just a biological urge? And yes I know I have two but I'm not exactly sure why I did it!

Anyway Robbo don't worry. As soon as the kid is born and she's up all night with a screaming baby and cracked nipples, you can have a quiet snigger.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to agree. feigning interest in other people's sprogs is irritating in the extreme. Admittedly I don't have any kids of my (unless four step children count) and am now too old to want them as IMHO it wouldn't be fair on them.

I don't mind the step kids as none of them wear nappies and I can have a sensible conversation with them.

I do feel that should any woman want to have a baby that's fine. But, please be fully aware of what is involved, not just the pregnancy but also the fact that they responsible for their kids for the rest of their lives. Tragically not everybody sees that as all they can visualise the cuddly pink or blue bundle.

I might also add that not everybody goes soft at the knees of a baby. I get quite annoyed with people who let their kids run wild as they feel that they are 'finding themselves' or whatever trite cliche they chose to use. Actaully they're apin in the arse. Also, try being a bit considerate to others too. Recently I was in a halfway decent resturant when some nice lady decided it was perfectly acceptable for her to change her baby's nappy right there on the resturant floor in front of people who were eating. Patrdon me my I found this quite disgusting and left when it was clear that the waiters had no way of dealing with it.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Robbo said:
Giving birth or being pregnant seems to give SOME women the unhealthy feeling of excessive self importance.

Not good.

not like the guy who's down the pub having a few pints celebrating when he finds out he's going to be a Dad - celebrating as he's relieved he's not firing blanks ;) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here