Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pregnant women

Robbo

......drive me f***ing crazy. Baby this, craving that............craving this, baby that!!

f*** SAKE!

Theres a girl at my work who found out 1 week ago that she is 8 weeks up the duff.

So what i hear you all say?

I'll tell you so bloody what! I find it an absolute miracle that up to the point that she knew she was pregnant, there NO cravings and NO "feeling unwell".

As soon as she finds out that theres a bun in her oven, its all change, and i've just had to leave the staffroom to leave the nagging women talking about bloody babies, cravings, and feeling unwell during pregnancy!

Don't get me wrong, i'm not showing no understanding of the general "baby fever" (as i'm sure i'll be a father to be one day), but the point i'm making is the miraculous change at the point she finds out that she's expecting a nipper!

f***ing annoying and self obsessed are just a couple of terms i would use to describe this sequence of events!

And the up the duff bird even said that she "wished" there was more gossip about the place so it wasn't all about her!!

As if she didn't like being the centre of attention!

Yeah righty o, like f*** darling!

RANT OVER!

:rolleyes:

PS. Are all women like this when pregnant, or just those that crave the attention?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And there was me thinking that it was the greatest experience in life (says the bloke with no offspring).

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hear Hear :clap:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like the one in the Office Christmas specials, was impressed how they didnt portray her as a saint but as an annoying muppet who only talked about her kid.

Another thing I dont like is babies in the office, its not needed

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
bhaexpress said:
And there was me thinking that it was the greatest experience in life (says the bloke with no offspring).

Don't but the lastest one BHA it stinks

Well the punkers will get it !!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:flameboun

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The pregnant woman is our office is keeping nice and quiet about it, which is nice.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Beeneys gloves said:
Another thing I dont like is babies in the office, its not needed
Wise words. That pisses me right off.

I have no complaints about women getting attention and feeling rubbish when they realise they're pregnant. It seems a small price to pay for having our kids and appears to be the equivalent of shitting a pineapple wrapped in barbed wire...for three days.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:
Don't but the lastest one BHA it stinks

Well the punkers will get it !!!

my god that was shit redders :jester: :lolol: :p

true though!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From a female perspective, they are equally annoying.

A previous boss of mine spent most of her pregnancy moaning about every single twinge, kick, pain, backache, craving, sleep problem etc, as if I was somehow interested. As a woman, I am expected to show interest.

Then came the scan photos. Now I can understand they might be vaguely sentimental to the parents to be, but are they pointless to the rest of us?? To me, I might as well be looking at a satellite image of the weather over Venezuela. But when someone says "would you like to see my scan photo?", you can't really say no, can you?

The woman in The Office was spot on.

Robbo

Simster said:
Wise words. That pisses me right off.

I have no complaints about women getting attention and feeling rubbish when they realise they're pregnant. It seems a small price to pay for having our kids and appears to be the equivalent of shitting a pineapple wrapped in barbed wire...for three days.

Don't get me wrong Mr simster, i don't mind them getting the attention, and i do feel sorry for them when they feel rough. The point i make is the constant jibber jabber about it. And the fact that its a tad suspect that she wasn't feeling unwell, and did not have cravings UNTIL after she found out she was pregnant!

I just feel that in some aspect, she IS seeking attention, and infact CRAVING to be "normal" during pregnancy.

Why can she not just be herself? ???

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
edna krabappel said:
From a female perspective, they are equally annoying.

A previous boss of mine spent most of her pregnancy moaning about every single twinge, kick, pain, backache, craving, sleep problem etc, as if I was somehow interested. As a woman, I am expected to show interest.

Then came the scan photos. Now I can understand they might be vaguely sentimental to the parents to be, but are they pointless to the rest of us?? To me, I might as well be looking at a satellite image of the weather over Venezuela. But when someone says "would you like to see my scan photo?", you can't really say no, can you?

The woman in The Office was spot on.
:lolol: :lolol: Quality post Edna.

I'll you what's worse - when the kids are born and the mums all get into new groups of baby friends. There's always one annoying BITCH who firmly believes her child can do no wrong and constantly irritates everyone else by carping on about how wonderful this child is.

My wife has been subjected to this sort of drivel. Our son is two now and still this woman bangs on and on and on and ON about her son as if he's the only one with a child in the group. And this woman is a fuckin' sadster. She NEVER goes out with her husband or does anything with her life and when my wife organised a piss up in the pub, she turned up with her kid in a BABYSEAT and insisted they sat in a non smoking corner and then spent all evening talking about her only subject matter. :angry:
Still you've got to laugh. Apparently, when she got married to her husband, they "shared" a stag/hen night in a local restaurant! :dunce: :eek: :rolleyes: A trifle sad methinks.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
She is tempting fate by talking about this is such strident terms. The safety zone (when the baby is most likely to survive) is from 12 weeks.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
For Edna, here is the latest map of lightning strikes over Venezuela:

Attachments

• ven1.gif
    ven1.gif
    51 KB · Views: 551

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Ooh, it takes after Bolivia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports