Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions for points from last 18 games.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I had us with 35 (always assuming we can keep playng something like the level we have been). Which puts us on 91 and automatic promotion. Would be nice - but one game at a time. Really looking forward to Plymouth.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Remember though that towards the end of the season it is probably better to be playing teams in around 10th-16th than below that, ie teams with nothing much to play for.

Interesting as it is always difficult to judge as to which groups of teams are harder to play against than another group. I see what you are saying about playing mid-table clubs as they can go into the game with no pressure and almost play with a carefree abandon but this can also work in our favour...If we were to get an early goal against said teams especially at home then their hearts might not be in it...Then again, we are the top team so beating us will be a feather in their cap!

That said, if there is a group of clubs that would be more of a challenge to play then it would be those from 7th to 12th-ish as (although I am willing to be corrected) the Play-Offs are often won by teams who hit form and arrive into pack late and then steam on through...But we are the best team and should be able to cope with everyone else in this league regardless of where they are.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Obviously it's a bit silly at this stage because we have to base our views on current form and current squads and over the next month or so both of those could change. Doesn't make it any less irresistable though does it?

FWIW I reckon that a win against SCC could see promotion confirmed. :)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Realistically = 28 points
Season total = 88 points

Should still be enough for 1st or 2nd

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Realistically = 28 points
Season total = 88 points