Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prediction for Saturday

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I reckon 2-0 to us. Although it wouldnt surprise me if they nicked a replay. Our record against non- league sides isnt the best. i still think we will prevail.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
1-0 with a jammy 119th minute winner.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it will be sudbury all over - i think we will get a draw 1-1

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it will be sudbury all over - i think we will get a draw 1-1

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'd be VERY surprised if we win by 4 or 5

This IS their cup final - they might be coming to a crappy ground but we're still remembered as 'former finalist' and as such will be seen as a big scalp.

i do think we'll win - if we start quickly and get a goal in the first 20 minutes I think we 'll maybe get 3. Think they'll get 1 back near the end after Guy's been taken off for a rest!

Guess that makes my prediction 3 -1

want some other non league team in round 2 as well at home and then Chelsea in round 3

Bring on the Special One.

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
I'd be VERY surprised if we win by 4 or 5

This IS their cup final - they might be coming to a crappy ground but we're still remembered as 'former finalist' and as such will be seen as a big scalp.

i do think we'll win - if we start quickly and get a goal in the first 20 minutes I think we 'll maybe get 3. Think they'll get 1 back near the end after Guy's been taken off for a rest!

Guess that makes my prediction 3 -1

want some other non league team in round 2 as well at home and then Chelsea in round 3

Bring on the Special One.

As this guy says, if you start well you should win the game. At Sunderland last year we were two down after 15 mins and they coasted to a 3-0 win in the end. BUT, hopefully we've learned from that. If it's 0-0 at half time we could be on for the shock of the round, come on you tricky boys.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
On paper it has all the makings for an upset and to be honest there have been times when i could not have really given a shit in the past, but really would like to see the run continue and expect 1-0 in a very close encounter. think we will have a real run for our money. Revell to get winner

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
brighton 7 (seven) northwich victoria 0
hammond 10 pen 44 pen
cox 14
revell 27, 46, 55.
kuipers 88

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here