Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predicting the geeks: Who'll be the first to post after midnight tomorrow?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Britbyte I didn't know about your wife and am genuinely sorry to hear that but this entire thread is done in jest so with respect it probably wasn't the best place to bring this kind of thing up.

All the best tho.

Point is you kept going on about me doing nothing tonoght and, understandably I got a bit peeved. Still, I appreciate your comments, thanks.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress
youve always grabbed me as a bit of a Drama queen, if someones pissing you of just ignore em or put a few fucks into em. Dont start crying about it.
btw
Sorry to hear about your wife.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
roz said:
Should this be the first post after midnight our time tho? Because the Far East Massive will celebrating in about 25 minutes time...

I wondered why I just had 3 misse calls from Megan!:jester:

Jul 20, 2003
could well be me, I'll be @ home tonight as I can't stand going out drinking in the presence of a load of amateurs

New Years Eve = Amateur night, best ignored

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
pevenseagull said:
could well be me, I'll be @ home tonight as I can't stand going out drinking in the presence of a load of amateurs

New Years Eve = Amateur night, best ignored

Hehe, your my kind of Alki!:lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
I shall be heavily fortified in Pevenseagull Towers with the following

In no particular order:

Absolut
Tia Maria
Martell VSOP
Tanquerray
Kronenberg
Black Sheep
Cointreau
Havana Club
Verve de Clicot
some friends
Creme de Cassis
Vermouth
some nibbles
Baileys
Some rather fine Reds
Some modest whites (for the ladies)
Drambuie

good luck to those who will be braving it out there amongst the 'annual hangover' types

Albion Rob

You can see it now. Six deep at the bar, some once-a-year-drinker up the front unable to decide what he wants. Asks the barman to list the alcopops and their flavours. Can't decide whether to have lemonade, coke or orange withbhis vodka and then argues with the bar staff when they charge him £12 for a round for four people.

Boring.

I'm off out for a meal with Albion Girlfriend. Sit down at 9pm - can we stretch it out to 11pm before a couple of pints to finish the night off?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
bhaexpress
youve always grabbed me as a bit of a Drama queen, if someones pissing you of just ignore em or put a few fucks into em. Dont start crying about it.
btw
Sorry to hear about your wife.

Drama Queen ? Not me, still, I should be 'flattered' that I have finally been abused by the 'mighty' Looney, possible NSC's most irrelevent poster.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
Point is you kept going on about me doing nothing tonoght and, understandably I got a bit peeved. Still, I appreciate your comments, thanks.

I am going to stand up for bhaexpress. He is right if he hadn't been pushed into why he isn't going out tonight, he probably wouldn't have mentioned his wife's illness. Anyway, whether this is all meant to be light hearted or not, he is hardly likely to feel like celebrating New Year with his current probs. Give the poor bloke a break.

Oh yeah, and happy New Year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was first, as predicted. Oh, did what I wanted to do although it was over a 3000 mile phone call which was to see the New Year in with Mrs BHA. Only problem is that I will have to wake myself up at 5 AM to reciprocate.

Cheers for your regards Spicy, I feel okay although I can't remember the last New Year's when I have been stone cold sober !

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
and this is a 4 star rated thread !!!!!

anyway happy new year to one and all. this may well turn out to be Albions year, stadium go ahead and promotion again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bet I'm the first up too. Strange feeling being clear headed and alert on New Year's Day, been a while since I've known that !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here