Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predicted Lineup for WBA Friendly

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
it shows how far Brighton have come, when with so many out on senior international duty we can still put out a team that none of us would be unhappy about if it was a premier league match day 11

Ryan.................... ...

Lamptey.....Webster....Dunk... ..White.......March

................. Propper... Bissouma ... Alzate.......

............................. Trossard...................

.............................. Maupay....................

scooter1

How soon is now?
it shows how far Brighton have come, when with so many out on senior international duty we can still put out a team that none of us would be unhappy about if it was a premier league match day 11

Ryan.................... ...

Lamptey.....Webster....Dunk... ..White.......March

................. Propper... Bissouma ... Alzate.......

............................. Trossard...................

.............................. Maupay....................

Lamptey and Trossard are both away on Int’l duty, if this was your starting 11 suggestion for today..

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Lamptey and Trossard are both away on Int’l duty, if this was your starting 11 suggestion for today..

It was just copied from a previous pot tbh , i just had a quick look and thought that it wasnt a bad team despite missing a load of first team starters, even without trossard and Laptey its still a pretty good team

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Is that what our season rests on then? If so, then we're f*cked before we begin

Not entirely, but would you be happy if he pulled a hammy today (even if it sounds unlikely) with just 1 week to go and rely on Connolly and Gyokeres next week?

I know we're all hoping a striker will be signed but it's unlikely if one does come in (and possibly from Europe) that they will be available to play for the first few games of the season due to quarantine and getting up to speed with the squad.

Flush with forward options we ain't.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not entirely, but would you be happy if he pulled a hammy today (even if it sounds unlikely) with just 1 week to go and rely on Connolly and Gyokeres next week?

I know we're all hoping a striker will be signed but it's unlikely if one does come in (and possibly from Europe) that they will be available to play for the first few games of the season due to quarantine and getting up to speed with the squad.

Against Chelsea unfortunately there is a chance it will matter very little who starts up front. But I agree its preferable he does not get injured but he really is the opposite of injury prone (.."not injury prone"..?)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
—————Ryan———
Yapi Webster Dunk Burn
———Alzate Bissouma——-
—Groß MacAllister Lallana—
————-Maupay—————

I think we’ll start like this which is (more or less) how we’ll start against Chelsea.

Subs:

March
Stephens
White
Sanchez
Jenks
Any number of U23s

Injured:

Pröpper (Same problem Murray had)
Izquierdo
Walton

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I currently fear we're going to end up as the new Spain, with lots of little guys buzzing about and no-one to lead the attack. Without Xavi and Iniesta, it might not be quite as effective....

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
—————Ryan———
Yapi Webster Dunk Burn
———Alzate Bissouma——-
—Groß MacAllister Lallana—
————-Maupay—————

I think we’ll start like this which is (more or less) how we’ll start against Chelsea.

Subs:

March
Stephens
White
Sanchez
Jenks
Any number of U23s

Injured:

Pröpper (Same problem Murray had)
Izquierdo
Walton
Seems the most realistic, doubting Yapi though, would love to see him get a run out though!

But you just know GP is gonna stick Solly or Alzate in at RB or something mad haha

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I currently fear we're going to end up as the new Spain, with lots of little guys buzzing about and no-one to lead the attack. Without Xavi and Iniesta, it might not be quite as effective....

From ground sharing with Gillingham in League 2 to fearing that Brighton will become the "new Spain"...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Actually I think I WOULD be happy with that happening. If only to press home - while there's still time to fix it - the bleedin' obvious that we're seriously lightweight on strikers. Yet again :rolleyes:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No point even predicting IMHO. It's not Potterball, and never will be, it's TINKERBALL and always will be. Not half as smart as he thinks he is, outside of Scando Division Six or whatever. He personally OWNS this season, for better or worse. We'll see...

You think we should replace Potter?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Amazing.

Hughton got pilloried for having the same XI week in week out, no matter what.

Potter gets grief for doing the opposite.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is it a 3pm kick off with the coverage starting at 2?

Can only assume so as no line up announced yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it a 3pm kick off with the coverage starting at 2?

Can only assume so as no line up announced yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're not adhering to the kick-off minus one hour for line-ups for friendlies. It was released at 2:12 last Saturday for the 3:00 kick-off.

Kick-off IS at 2pm today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here