Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predict Albion v PNE

Luck's got to change sometime, so 1 - 0 to the Albion.
51.gif

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I also think our luck's got to change sometime, we're going to win 1-0 :clap2:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I know it will be 1-0 to the Albion. I'm supremely confident!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1- 0

get done 3- 1

can't concede early & shoot west goal (singing section) 2nd half please, vocally it will help us when attacking

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
PNE win 2.0
Both goals are stupid mistakes
We play ok in patches
MM says its still in our hands and he saw good things in our performance at 17.20 when talking to Hawsey

Harty says its not over until the fat lady sings but shes warming her tonsils up at 17.00

DK says there is money for players at 17.10

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
0-3

Mcghee resigns

Dick Knight announces on harty he is stepping down.

Steve Foster is announced on Harty as the leader of a consortium worth £75million and they have been secretly dealing with Brighton &Hove Authority to build a 45k half all seater, half terracing ground at waterhall, sharing with Brighton Rugby Club. As part of the development, there will be an Olympic size swimming pool and Ice Rink and Cycle Velodrome, along with a high tech business park and shopping centre.

Steve Coppell has decided to come back to the club and next season he has been allocated a spending budget of £30 million and his first three signings are Samuel Eto, Messe and Bobby Zamora.

The council will announce that planning permission has been granted with no conditions and on Sunday morning the digging of foundations, the spur road from the A27 and the huge car parks will be started.

Also on Sunday, there will be a huge pub crawl organised by the new consortium which will be paid for by them and the City will be awash with drink and the current regime will be a distant nightmare.

If only

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here