Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predict Albion v Burnley

claretfan

Nov 19, 2004
Burnley
Burnley have played 9 away games this season and conceded 6 goals (3 in one game). We play 5 across the middle with a loan striker. So I think that there will be only 1 goal either way and I hope its to us:p

All the best for the season (after Saturday) and I hope you get your new ground ASAP.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Albion 2 - 1 Burnley

25 Mins - Burnley scorer, (fraid I don't know any of their team :lolol: )

72 Mins - Knight (Penalty)
85 Mins - Claridge (Two yard tap-in from a Currie corner)

Crewe 2 - 0 Gillingham

Mid-table respectability again!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Burnley have four 0-0 draws away from home this season, lost 0-3 to QPR unluckily (set pieces and dubious penalties), won 2-1 at Leeds.

Doesn't mean that they are defensive though. Could mean they have sold the their previous strikers who could not score and their replacements cannot score either.

I am tempted to forecast a 4-3 win to the Albion (mainly on the grounds that it is banker 0-0 draw and games never turn out as expected), but I haven't got a clue until we know the Albion team. And even then?

I am not kidded about Burnley having an injury hit squad as two of their better midfielders are returning after injury.

I have never heard of the referee Kevin Wright.
In 18 matches this season he has issued 57 cautions and dismissed 7 players. Two of these came in his last match when he sent off two Gillingham players in their 2-1 defeat at Derby. This was the first time he had officiated in a Division One match.
http://www.ntfcunofficial.com/default.asp?sid=964&p=2&stid=8339110

He might give a penalty. He might send Leon Knight off for diving (more likely). I can't see how either side is going to score. It has got to be 0-0!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here