Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Insanely hot & far too hot for football
'Frying pan' of Europe, over 100 every time ive been there at that time

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I've been to Sevilla (Seville). Lovely place.

Been OUTSIDE the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan when Seville were playing Barca. We had popped down in hope of tickets but the prices were INSANE.

Go to Seville on busniess and stay at the hotel right next to the ground. seville, great place, great food, great drink and hideous hangovers!!!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Right I think im being an idiot but just looked on travelsupermarket and its showing there are no direct flights from Gatwick to Seville, its coming up as Heathrow to madrid to seville (5 to 6 hour trip!!) ..... can someone have a look please !!!

Edit - I think it might just be the dates I selected (23rd to 30th)

At times like this you need a new friend
http://www.skyscanner.net/

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I thought it was in Germany

If this is true I wonder how many teams we will play & who? Seville, Madrid & Valencia please ;)

Algeciras, could be an option. Two hours away by car. I believe that Estepona has a spots complex connected to a rather swish hotel which has been used by various Premiership clubs. Talk Sport broad cast from it a few years ago. Just found this.

Press releases Football Village Spain

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Can't wait for the travel spazzfest when it gets announced. A significant number of posters piss their little knickers when they have to negotiate getting to somewhere in London that requires a non-direct tube journey...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Is it near Valencia? Can we pick Vicente up on the way thro' :)

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
My marmalade says its Seville, sorry can't reveal my marmalade...... OK its fine cut Seville orange

My sauce says Seville - either way im not going as ill probably be working because of the Olympics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here