Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre season Mojo

Where is your current Albion mojo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Care to re think the 6 ?... ;-)
Stand by my second paragraph (though the squad thinness is considerably less of an issue now providing we bring Kadıoğlu in - sort of proves that RDZ was right to say the squad was too thin last year) but comfortably boosted to a 7.5 at this point. I've never experienced such a spending spree and I don't really know how to act...

Still think we will not break the top 8 this season (top half of PL is looking v v strong this year) and I will wait and see how long it takes Hurz to get it right on the pitch (he will, and he'll be given the time to but a lot of these incomings are very late in pre-season). It is one hell of a transfer window though. Really looking forward to the season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stand by my second paragraph (though the squad thinness is considerably less of an issue now providing we bring Kadıoğlu in - sort of proves that RDZ was right to say the squad was too thin last year) but comfortably boosted to a 7.5 at this point. I've never experienced such a spending spree and I don't really know how to act...

Still think we will not break the top 8 this season (top half of PL is looking v v strong this year) and I will wait and see how long it takes Hurz to get it right on the pitch (he will, and he'll be given the time to but a lot of these incomings are very late in pre-season). It is one hell of a transfer window though. Really looking forward to the season.
Agreed, still a big ask for top 8. Largely depends how quick things click.

I would be thrilled with top half

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Agreed, still a big ask for top 8. Largely depends how quick things click.

I would be thrilled with top half
Agreed, I'd be happy with a comfortable top 12 this year, with a nice cup run and plenty of signs that next season will be special.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I notice a few of the players are talking about European football achievements, this must be the aim set in private.
Tony Bloom has said that’s the aim

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
To get us hyped for the new season:

Our Fab (and Gully too - with matching haircuts):

2024-08-15 11.28.51 www.theguardian.com 31b6773be604.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm up to a 9 after all the signings / rumoured sure signings .
I'm sure it will drop back down to a normal 7 or so before Saturday 3pm though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here