Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre season games and Poyet

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
With Poyet and Bloom talking big with top two finishes, attractin better quality players and spending millions in the off season. Where do you think they will go for pre season, I know contractually we may have had to play local sides before but Le Harve away and Sheffield Utd at home were never the most exotoic.

Do you think we will be in Dubai playing a round robin league with Bayern Munich, Galatasaray and Athletico Madrid or in Dover playing the hosts, Calais and Aldershot.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I heard that Gus had organised a round robin tournament between us, Real Zaragoza and Chelsea, using his brilliant contacts.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I would love to know the side we will be playing in the showcase game at Falmer that they mentioned at the fans meeting last week.
I would imagine it will be against a top side.
Maybe Chelski :falmer:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
please not worthing and bognor again

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've heard a rumour we've got Leicester lined up at home, so fingers crossed if they get promoted we could have EPL opposition at the Withdean.

:clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the purpose of preseason isnt to give the fans games against big names, but to get the squad match fit and see a few new faces. you also want to being winning games to build positive attitude and momentum, but also somthing challenging that wont break that. so expect the same as usual, local non-league and a chamionship club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Another pre-season at Arundel would be good!

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
i think the club should play 'home games' pre-season friendlies at places like eastbourne and worthing to drum up support from neighbouring towns ... only against turd teams like, but i think it would be good, like when sussex play at little venues.

Don't know if Eastbourne and Worthing would be too happy with that.

It's a bit like Chelsea playing 'home games' at Brighton and the like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here