Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Season Friendly vs West Brom @ Amex - Saturday 5th September, ***2pm***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nice shot by March, just wide - but why in earth didn't Gross swing across a centre when he had a chance just before that?

I’ve got an idea. I think we should sign another striker/forward. One with a physical presence and who can finish (no Murray jokes allowed here). No goals in open play in 2 friendly’s.

That’s a brill idea. If only someone had mentioned that to the hierarchy at the club in the last 5 years.
Oh well who wants mid table mediocrity when we can continue with our own mini bottom 6 league

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
If Stephens is the answer, what is the question?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No zip anywhere in or around the penalty area. Thinking slowly, acting slowly.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This game is a great reminder of why i don't do friendlies. You learn very little and it's all just so boooooooring. It will all be very different next weekend.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Got to say, also, Mac Allister has not done himself any favours.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’d think the season had started from the comments on this thread. No points available today and Leeds lost 3-0 to Stoke and Spurs are losing 2-0 to Watford. We are actually doing quite well here and we are missing a few of our better players too :lolol:

It’s pre season, don’t stress!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
guess pre seasons mean nothing , seen us have poor ones and do alright and good ones and go down.

Some concerns for sure but potter will prob learn from this game rather than a routine 4-0

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Difficult to argue with that. Beyond brief positive appearances against Wolves and Arsenal, Mac Allister has done very little.

ABSOLUTELY this. I find the whole NSC clamour and confidence for McCallister weird (although it is quite a NSC thing to be fair). The lamented Propper and Gross offer much more. Technically good of course but no pace or power at this level so can’t go past people. It would help him if there were quicker players in the team to give him more space but he’s not going to help us score the way things are now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here