Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arriving around 2 ish dependant on how quickly Mini finishes football training

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Living in Balham I'll take the option of drinking locally and then jumping on the choo choo for the four stops to Selhurst.

On that basis I expect I'll be enjoying some drinks from midday, then heading down to the ground around 14.15 a la the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Train to Victoria...drink and food in w'spoons. Train to selhurst station. Walk to ground. Train back via Norwood junction to hove. Drive home. Watch strictly...watch merlin...do some deck planking on my wooden Bireme...watch live at the Apollo....watch MOTD...go to bed...sleep

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Living in telford (hense the name) and i'm driving down, probably not a good idea to look for a place to park so any advice re which station to go to, to get a train in?

Chucky_78

Banned
Jan 30, 2012
Train to Victoria...drink and food in w'spoons. Train to selhurst station. Walk to ground. Train back via Norwood junction to hove. Drive home. Watch strictly...watch merlin...do some deck planking on my wooden Bireme...watch live at the Apollo....watch MOTD...go to bed...sleep

No football league show?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
For those of you driving to the game there is a free car park at the Brit school in Dagnall park road, less than 10 minutes walk to Selhurst.
The BRIT School - Contact

If you want to have a beer before the game near the ground then I would suggest you go to Thornton Heath, Pubs around there are away friendly.
The Flora Sandes, Thornton Heath | Our Pubs | J D Wetherspoon

Nothing around Selhurst station for an away fan.
Street parking was always ok around Selhurst, or is it all residential permits now?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Street parking was always ok around Selhurst, or is it all residential permits now?

You can park if you get there early enough . No residential permits atm . I wouldnt park to near the ground if i was you , the best way is to park 5 minutes away and walk in .

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
You can park if you get there early enough . No residential permits atm . I wouldnt park to near the ground if i was you , the best way is to park 5 minutes away and walk in .

Good advice. I remember hearing the sounds of snapping wing mirrors as we were kettled back to the station last season.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Living in Balham I'll take the option of drinking locally and then jumping on the choo choo for the four stops to Selhurst.

On that basis I expect I'll be enjoying some drinks from midday, then heading down to the ground around 14.15 a la the Amex.

I live in Balham too. Whereabouts will you be drinking?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Probably get the train up at about 11.30 and go into whatever pub The Met herd us into.
And then have a right good drink and a ruddy good sing song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here