Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match entertainment at The Amex

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Most pre match entertainment will be up on the HD screens behind each goal.

I like the idea of film of a decent marching band playing Sussex by the Sea - hopefully slowly, and with the words.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
THIS

WITH KEIG-SHEVLIN THOUGH
nicky_keig_shevlin.png

WITH THIS BLARING ON THE TANNOY

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

this lot are the best in the UK. From eastleigh in hants

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am all in favour of a decent band to play GOSBTS for the first game and much as I love military bands I wouldnt want it every week other than on the big screen when the teams come out. I would prefer a mix of types of music different every game to reach all tastes some classical , some pop even a local choir and or individual singers. Obviously a lot will depend on the accoustics but if pop stars can perform at the old Wembley I am sure it would be possible at The Amex especially if pre advertised.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy and I will give you a rendition of "Le cantique de Jean racine" by Gabriel faure. marvellous choral scenes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it would be an ideal opportunity to give some exposure to local talent of all types as it will probably only last for about 30 minutes ie 2.15 to 2.45 when the PA will take over on the build up to the game..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No dancing girls. Girls involvement in football needs to stop being prancing about in short skirts and tight pants.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
SLADE with Noddy Holder out of retirement singing ' GIVE US A GOAL' just as they did at the Goldstone all those years ago - Loud as Hell !! for the uninitiated - see youtube

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A marching band playing GOSBTS is surely essential for the opening day, along with Gully Girls etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here