Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match Albion video montage

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
I love it, but why is there no Bobby Z in there?

Was thinking its because they were all important or landmark goals in our history? Although Lua Lua's wasn't so I guess that rules that line of thinking out. I'd like to see the Halifax Zamora goal added.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So what's missing from the montage?

I'd love Garry Nelson's goal against Brentford, but that doesn't exist. How about:

- Carpenter at Spurs
- Zamora at Bury
- Dean Wilkins free kick against Ipswich
- Connor against Liverpool
- Gary Williams screamer

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Great work, Mendoza!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fabulous work Mendoza

quick question , will all the Cinematics become avaliable for people to watch (the Donny one has , but would like to see the Sunderland one again) , and any chance of the round up of last season Interview and action video?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wouldn't it great, if they showed fans' video editing on the big screen at half-time? They could show Mendoza's spoof, my compilation of 15 Peter ward goals, tomnorthi's tv/radio/Seagulls player mash-up, that Albion fan's filming of himself and his daughter outside the Blackpool game when they couldn't get a ticket - that sort of thing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wouldn't it great, if they showed fans' video editing on the big screen at half-time? They could show Mendoza's spoof, my compilation of 15 Peter ward goals, tomnorthi's tv/radio/Seagulls player mash-up, that Albion fan's filming of himself and his daughter outside the Blackpool game when they couldn't get a ticket - that sort of thing.

It would be a damn sight better then the Zombie videos around Brighton they show ..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i love the montage, just love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here